State your 'specialty'

WeezinDaJuice said:

Slurpee machine tester and repairman.
What's the legal route to landing a slurpee tester position?

I can totally picture myself as a self-designated tester who winds up banned from every 7-eleven in no time.
 
amosmylove said:

WeezinDaJuice said:

Slurpee machine tester and repairman.
What's the legal route to landing a slurpee tester position?

I can totally picture myself as a self-designated tester who winds up banned from every 7-eleven in no time.
To land that role, you need to spend a long stretch “on ice”…
 
After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that I really don't seem to possess any specific talents. 🤣
 
LunaFitHome said:

After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that I really don't seem to possess any specific talents. 🤣
Seems like you've got real skill behind the camera when it comes to cats.. unless you're actually a witch who shapeshifts into one..
 
LunaFitHome said:

After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that I really don't seem to possess any specific talents. 🤣
You're also able to claim that a tide pod hasn't killed you, which means your common sense ranks quite high!
 
Redz said:

I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?
 
Skidude said:

lastresort said:

Food scientist here. I'm in fiber R&D right now, though I've been thinking about switching things up.
Your AMA thread was great!

Have you considered putting a link to it in your signature? Or would keeping that updated be too much of a hassle?
That sounds like a solid plan.
 
lastresort said:

Redz said:

I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?
Testosterone obviously reigns supreme, though in my experience Deca has proven both safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Tren delivers strong results, but it wrecks your health markers across the board and is generally bad for longevity. For anyone not competing, orals are largely pointless — Anavar being the exception, since it's fairly mild, aside from its impact on cholesterol of course. Ultimately it comes down to your goals and your current stage in the process. What suits one person can be disastrous for another. I personally handle tren fine, whereas eq is supposedly gentle yet I can't use it because of anxiety and other issues.

Whether you're chasing performance, power, or simply the aesthetic also changes things. There are endless combinations that must be mapped out and customized around specific objectives.
 
Oh, the other things I happen to be good at... every one of them comes from a buddy of mine who used to work in federal law enforcement and has a ton of experience.

  • digging through social media
  • looking into websites that are no longer active
  • immigration law as an amateur
 
Redz said:

lastresort said:

Redz said:

I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?
Testosterone obviously reigns supreme, though in my experience Deca has proven both safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Tren delivers strong results, but it wrecks your health markers across the board and is generally bad for longevity. For anyone not competing, orals are largely pointless — Anavar being the exception, since it's fairly mild, aside from its impact on cholesterol of course. Ultimately it comes down to your goals and your current stage in the process. What suits one person can be disastrous for another. I personally handle tren fine, whereas eq is supposedly gentle yet I can't use it because of anxiety and other issues.

Whether you're chasing performance, power, or simply the aesthetic also changes things. There are endless combinations that must be mapped out and customized around specific objectives.
Once I've shed additional fat, I do plan to try steroids. The problem is that the options are so numerous, and honestly, figuring out the correct one for your own body is tough, since responses differ from person to person.
 
3D printing is how I earn my living — I run a modest print farm out of my home. If anyone has questions about 3dprinting, I'm glad to lend a hand. Beyond that, I produce my own cold process soaps, serums, and capsulated supplements. I wouldn't call myself an expert in any of those areas, but I do know what I'm doing at least.
 
lastresort said:

Redz said:

lastresort said:

Redz said:

I've spent years studying pediatric medicine broadly, plus many decades of research and practical experience with anabolic steroids, growth hormone, every ancillary compound, thyroid medications, supplements, and nutrition. I also have deep expertise in strength and conditioning.
Which steroids do you prefer? And which ones have downsides that outweigh their upsides?
Testosterone obviously reigns supreme, though in my experience Deca has proven both safe and effective, with minimal side effects. Tren delivers strong results, but it wrecks your health markers across the board and is generally bad for longevity. For anyone not competing, orals are largely pointless — Anavar being the exception, since it's fairly mild, aside from its impact on cholesterol of course. Ultimately it comes down to your goals and your current stage in the process. What suits one person can be disastrous for another. I personally handle tren fine, whereas eq is supposedly gentle yet I can't use it because of anxiety and other issues.

Whether you're chasing performance, power, or simply the aesthetic also changes things. There are endless combinations that must be mapped out and customized around specific objectives.
Once I've shed additional fat, I do plan to try steroids. The problem is that the options are so numerous, and honestly, figuring out the correct one for your own body is tough, since responses differ from person to person.
Once I drop more weight, I've also been thinking about this for body recomp. Getting super jacked or signing up for BB competitions isn't my goal. Still, it would be good if, when I flex my bicep, the bulge showed up on the top of my arm instead of the bottom. Lol. Redz, would it be okay if I sent you a dm with some questions?
 
Product development R&D, mostly on the testing end, though never in something as strict as medicine. The only benefit has been that it taught me how to internally groan when someone claims they "did their research" and then cites papers they obviously never opened, all to back up a viewpoint they already had.

Honestly, though, I simply apply what I've learned to tackle issues in an organized manner. Skeptical in a healthy way, but with a process behind it, rather than dismissing things outright or swallowing them whole.
 
HouseCat said:

I fall into the jack of all trades, master of none category. Hearing about other people's areas of expertise and adventures is something I enjoy too, such as the skydiving of @Skidude, the ghost town and hot spring exploring of @Stace_wow, and the long hikes/camping of @Flash-BCR.

Hyperfixations have been plentiful for me, mainly involving crafting and art. In an indie pop punk band, I used to sing and play bass, I have crocheted and sewn my own clothing, I was a year-round bicycle commuter in NYC, and I am an advanced amateur photographer.
Awesome! I ended up on a list!.... 👍 😎 ❤️
 
maokai said:

Product development R&D, mostly on the testing end, though never in something as strict as medicine. The only benefit has been that it taught me how to internally groan when someone claims they "did their research" and then cites papers they obviously never opened, all to back up a viewpoint they already had.

Honestly, though, I simply apply what I've learned to tackle issues in an organized manner. Skeptical in a healthy way, but with a process behind it, rather than dismissing things outright or swallowing them whole.
Tell it, bro...or sistah. Folks act like research means only reading whatever backs up their view, but it ought to mean collecting every piece of evidence and weighing them against each other until a coherent conclusion emerges, if one even does,
 
I've gone through being fat on 3 separate occasions. I've also picked up a few methods for dropping the weight. At this point, my focus is on keeping it from coming back.

That said, if your goal is to pack on pounds without even realizing it, I've got plenty of firsthand knowledge.
 
bada bing said:

I've gone through being fat on 3 separate occasions. I've also picked up a few methods for dropping the weight. At this point, my focus is on keeping it from coming back.

That said, if your goal is to pack on pounds without even realizing it, I've got plenty of firsthand knowledge.
Hi there. Over the course of her life, Oprah Winfrey has lost 10 people.

Each one weighed 180lb.
 
Annoying people is something I have a real knack for. My wife and kids can confirm it. Occasionally I notice that I actually take some pleasure in it. I tell myself that's just how boys play. But who knows.

By profession I'm a software engineer. I liked it quite a bit, and was fairly good at it, until burnout hit. These days I code just for my own enjoyment. For example, getting a (non-smart) dishwasher to send an email once it finishes.
 
bada bing said:

I've gone through being fat on 3 separate occasions. I've also picked up a few methods for dropping the weight. At this point, my focus is on keeping it from coming back.

That said, if your goal is to pack on pounds without even realizing it, I've got plenty of firsthand knowledge.
I'm laughing because I can relate to this 🤣
 
Back
Top