cloratheshadow
Explorer
I’ll be honest — I dove in fast. Being autistic, peptides and supplements turned into a big hyper fixation for me. My setup has stayed clean, and I’ve been cautious with dosing and reconstituting. Still, something isn’t right with me…
Tirz came first, 3 months back, and the results have been great. After that I began layering in supplements: vitamin D, magnesium, fish oil, papaya enzymes, creatine, plus a few others. Now and then I’d use fiber supplements when the Tirz effect faded a bit.
Next came more peptides — CJC/ipa, Cagri, KPV, BPC, and low dose Reta. Roughly every week or so I’d introduce another one. Up until the past few days, I felt totally fine.
I also began a micro dose of Modafinil for my chronic exhaustion, and it’s actually helped a lot with my mid day crashes.
If you caught my other post, you know I also developed really bad welts following each injection. As I said, I handle my peptides very carefully. Rotating injection sites made no difference either.
About a day before my shot, I started feeling off. I went ahead with the shot anyway, mainly because gastrointestinal problems from my shots are rare for me — maybe a sulphur burp now and then. So I took my 7.5 mg shot, and I got so sick. Throwing up (not typical for me), bloated, dizzy, lightheaded, exhausted. Just absolutely shitty. It’s day #3 and I’m feeling a lot better BUT I still am getting waves of nausea and major bloat. I have not had any issues like this and I was already feeling really sick before my shot.
So I can’t tell whether it’s as straightforward as eating the wrong thing or something spoiled, or whether I piled on too much shit too fast. Because of that, I’ve stopped everything. My plan is to reintroduce one item at a time over a couple weeks, track my symptoms, and get testing done too. If anyone has had something similar and wants to share, I’d love to hear it!
Tirz came first, 3 months back, and the results have been great. After that I began layering in supplements: vitamin D, magnesium, fish oil, papaya enzymes, creatine, plus a few others. Now and then I’d use fiber supplements when the Tirz effect faded a bit.
Next came more peptides — CJC/ipa, Cagri, KPV, BPC, and low dose Reta. Roughly every week or so I’d introduce another one. Up until the past few days, I felt totally fine.
I also began a micro dose of Modafinil for my chronic exhaustion, and it’s actually helped a lot with my mid day crashes.
If you caught my other post, you know I also developed really bad welts following each injection. As I said, I handle my peptides very carefully. Rotating injection sites made no difference either.
About a day before my shot, I started feeling off. I went ahead with the shot anyway, mainly because gastrointestinal problems from my shots are rare for me — maybe a sulphur burp now and then. So I took my 7.5 mg shot, and I got so sick. Throwing up (not typical for me), bloated, dizzy, lightheaded, exhausted. Just absolutely shitty. It’s day #3 and I’m feeling a lot better BUT I still am getting waves of nausea and major bloat. I have not had any issues like this and I was already feeling really sick before my shot.
So I can’t tell whether it’s as straightforward as eating the wrong thing or something spoiled, or whether I piled on too much shit too fast. Because of that, I’ve stopped everything. My plan is to reintroduce one item at a time over a couple weeks, track my symptoms, and get testing done too. If anyone has had something similar and wants to share, I’d love to hear it!