8 weeks into Reta now, and this is the first one where nothing has moved!
The opening 4 weeks were @1mg
The next 4 have been @2mg
Every week until now I dropped 1kg.
My intention was 3mg for the 4 weeks ahead, but with the scales stuck this week im
So now I'm debating whether to simply jump to 4mg?
The plan had me doing one week at 3mg and beginning an 8 week Tesamorelin course in my 2nd week @3mg
Do I keep to it, or jump to 4mg — something I wasn't going to do for another 4 weeks?
The opening 4 weeks were @1mg
The next 4 have been @2mg
Every week until now I dropped 1kg.
My intention was 3mg for the 4 weeks ahead, but with the scales stuck this week im
So now I'm debating whether to simply jump to 4mg?
The plan had me doing one week at 3mg and beginning an 8 week Tesamorelin course in my 2nd week @3mg
Do I keep to it, or jump to 4mg — something I wasn't going to do for another 4 weeks?