On the forum the video won't play (not for me anyway), so here it is by name — the link beneath the video in CNC's post works too.CNCCurrency said:
He addresses that in the video — he says the clinical trial studies show it to be true. So?Flash-BCR said:
That matches my thinking, though the 4mg claim has drawn push back here. I have a small pile of reta, bought mainly for the glucagon fat burning component. Goal weight is close, but like many people a little belly refuses to leave...Hell, 10 years ago I did 1,000+ miles on the Appalachian Trail and finished at 170lbs...and in the last photo someone took of me, there was the little belly apron...CNCCurrency said:
Until you hit a 4 mg dose, Reta's glucagon side isn't doing anything. Below that, what you are taking is nothing more.Flash-BCR said:
Tirz is my base, 10mg split dosed...in a couple 3 weeks I'll start working some reta in, going low at first to see how that goes. To my mind tirz and reta doses aren't equivalent 1:1, so my plan is to find the reta dose where the symptoms kick in and baseline from there...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUL18iO18Oc&list=PLB_RSqpKtbEHo-3C3MCQTepuAIdG85KLs&index=111![]()
I know there's far more to addressing the fat than reta alone, but I'll start the resistance work and anything else my research turns up...![]()
Stop Wasting Retatrutide! Heres the Sweet Spot (Weightloss Dr. Explains) Dr. Kevin Joseph#-stop-wasting-retatrutide-heres-the-sweet-spot-weightloss-dr-explains-dr-kevin-joseph