I've been on reta for roughly 8 weeks, dosing 1 mg each week, and a little while ago I chose to try adding Cagrilintide to the mix. To give some background: I'm already relatively lean and I stay active. I train with weights every day, fit in some cardio, follow OMAD, and I've logged my weight, macros, energy, sleep, and side effects every single day for the whole reta run.
Even before cagri entered the picture, reta was performing very well for me. Appetite control was great, food noise had essentially vanished, hunger stayed very low, and fat loss progressed steadily while my gym performance held steady or even got better. Something I picked up on as time went on was that the GI side effects appeared to creep up gradually, week after week. My energy also tracked closely with how many carbohydrates I ate. With enough carbs, I felt fantastic. On very low carbs, I'd feel drained and slow even with no hunger at all.
This week I started cagri: 133 mcg on Monday, then 133 mcg on Wednesday, putting me at 266 mcg total so far. The most noticeable shift since then hasn't been appetite suppression, since reta had that covered already. What changed most was the gastrointestinal side. I'm getting really powerful fullness and satiety cues. I feel stuffed very fast when eating, and the physical sense of being full lingers for hours. I've had food-related burps long after meals, occasionally carrying into the following day. Bloating and fullness are clearly stronger than with reta alone, my bowel movements appear less frequent, and I frequently feel like I've just eaten when I actually haven't. Thus far, no major nausea or vomiting. I did get a mild headache on 1 day and 1 instance of feeling strangely short of breath and wiped out after a workout, but beyond that I haven't had the heavy fatigue some people describe with cagri.
What I find curious is that my energy still seems tied far more to carbohydrate intake than to appetite. When carbs are low, I'm depleted and sluggish despite zero hunger. When carbs are sufficient, energy is excellent and appetite remains virtually absent. So for me, appetite suppression and energy feel like nearly independent factors.
I'd like to hear from anyone who has stacked cagri with reta. Did the GI effects keep ramping up over time, or did they level off eventually? How long until cag's full effects kicked in for you? Was the first thing you noticed stronger satiety and fullness, or appetite suppression? Did you get more bloating or slower bowel movements? For those combining it with reta, what dose ratio worked best? Did fatigue improve, worsen, or stay the same as time passed? Did anyone find that tiny cag doses were sufficient alongside reta? And lastly, did cag give you benefits that went beyond what reta was already providing?
At the moment I'm actually liking the extra satiety and fullness, but I wonder whether this is typical for the early phase of a cagri and reta stack, or whether these effects usually get much stronger later on. I'd love to hear other people's experiences.
Even before cagri entered the picture, reta was performing very well for me. Appetite control was great, food noise had essentially vanished, hunger stayed very low, and fat loss progressed steadily while my gym performance held steady or even got better. Something I picked up on as time went on was that the GI side effects appeared to creep up gradually, week after week. My energy also tracked closely with how many carbohydrates I ate. With enough carbs, I felt fantastic. On very low carbs, I'd feel drained and slow even with no hunger at all.
This week I started cagri: 133 mcg on Monday, then 133 mcg on Wednesday, putting me at 266 mcg total so far. The most noticeable shift since then hasn't been appetite suppression, since reta had that covered already. What changed most was the gastrointestinal side. I'm getting really powerful fullness and satiety cues. I feel stuffed very fast when eating, and the physical sense of being full lingers for hours. I've had food-related burps long after meals, occasionally carrying into the following day. Bloating and fullness are clearly stronger than with reta alone, my bowel movements appear less frequent, and I frequently feel like I've just eaten when I actually haven't. Thus far, no major nausea or vomiting. I did get a mild headache on 1 day and 1 instance of feeling strangely short of breath and wiped out after a workout, but beyond that I haven't had the heavy fatigue some people describe with cagri.
What I find curious is that my energy still seems tied far more to carbohydrate intake than to appetite. When carbs are low, I'm depleted and sluggish despite zero hunger. When carbs are sufficient, energy is excellent and appetite remains virtually absent. So for me, appetite suppression and energy feel like nearly independent factors.
I'd like to hear from anyone who has stacked cagri with reta. Did the GI effects keep ramping up over time, or did they level off eventually? How long until cag's full effects kicked in for you? Was the first thing you noticed stronger satiety and fullness, or appetite suppression? Did you get more bloating or slower bowel movements? For those combining it with reta, what dose ratio worked best? Did fatigue improve, worsen, or stay the same as time passed? Did anyone find that tiny cag doses were sufficient alongside reta? And lastly, did cag give you benefits that went beyond what reta was already providing?
At the moment I'm actually liking the extra satiety and fullness, but I wonder whether this is typical for the early phase of a cagri and reta stack, or whether these effects usually get much stronger later on. I'd love to hear other people's experiences.