BNLFL
Explorer
These days it's simple—no more day-7 hunger after months. That used to happen at 6mg, and now still nothing.Stace_wow said:
I'm a big fan, honestly....I really don't get how anyone manages with 7 days between doses, hahaspanky2026 said:
Same here — my rotation is 6 days as well; I simply set up a recurring event in Google calendar so I don’t lose track.Stace_wow said:
Since I take a full dose every 6 days, my regular dose keeps shifting around, but I have apps that handle all that shiiii tracking for me lol. When I eventually add in other peps, I'll likely stick with the 6 day split because I like it lolOskapig said:
Hi! When splitting a dose, is it better to stick with set days (for example, each Tuesday and Friday), or to inject on a 3-day cycle so the dates keep moving?
I’m curious which method you favor, and what makes you choose it.