Split dosing: set days or rolling schedule?

Stace_wow said:

spanky2026 said:

Stace_wow said:

Oskapig said:

Hi! When splitting a dose, is it better to stick with set days (for example, each Tuesday and Friday), or to inject on a 3-day cycle so the dates keep moving?

I’m curious which method you favor, and what makes you choose it.
Since I take a full dose every 6 days, my regular dose keeps shifting around, but I have apps that handle all that shiiii tracking for me lol. When I eventually add in other peps, I'll likely stick with the 6 day split because I like it lol
Same here — my rotation is 6 days as well; I simply set up a recurring event in Google calendar so I don’t lose track.
I'm a big fan, honestly....I really don't get how anyone manages with 7 days between doses, haha
These days it's simple—no more day-7 hunger after months. That used to happen at 6mg, and now still nothing.
 
For me it depends on which compound I’m using, so I went from having fixed days to simply doing EOD and E3D. Tracking it this way is less of a hassle and I believe I stick to it better. That said, I don’t rely on any apps or plotters to monitor it.
 
For Reta, my routine has always been Monday evening plus Friday morning, which gives me a 3.5day split. Sticking to set days is much simpler for me to keep track of than a schedule that keeps shifting.
 
For my Reta and trt, Monday and Thursday suit me. Gh is ed, which brings the total to just 11 injections weekly….for now lol.
 
Stace_wow said:

Oskapig said:

Hi! When splitting a dose, is it better to stick with set days (for example, each Tuesday and Friday), or to inject on a 3-day cycle so the dates keep moving?

I’m curious which method you favor, and what makes you choose it.
Since I take a full dose every 6 days, my regular dose keeps shifting around, but I have apps that handle all that shiiii tracking for me lol. When I eventually add in other peps, I'll likely stick with the 6 day split because I like it lol
which app do you use?
 
AlexGarden said:

Stace_wow said:

Oskapig said:

Hi! When splitting a dose, is it better to stick with set days (for example, each Tuesday and Friday), or to inject on a 3-day cycle so the dates keep moving?

I’m curious which method you favor, and what makes you choose it.
Since I take a full dose every 6 days, my regular dose keeps shifting around, but I have apps that handle all that shiiii tracking for me lol. When I eventually add in other peps, I'll likely stick with the 6 day split because I like it lol
which app do you use?
Shottrackr is what I use, though it's iPhone-only. Todoist is another one I use, and it works well on Androids...
 
With T I inject once every 6 days, which means the weekday keeps moving.

Should I ever need a different approach to cut down side effects, I'd check how long it takes to accumulate in the body along with the half-life, then judge whether I can tolerate that additional day of waiting purely for the sake of a steady routine.
 
AlexGarden said:

With T I inject once every 6 days, which means the weekday keeps moving.

Should I ever need a different approach to cut down side effects, I'd check how long it takes to accumulate in the body along with the half-life, then judge whether I can tolerate that additional day of waiting purely for the sake of a steady routine.
A handy calculator for that can be found here:



facce85ab0e4e4a8d5cce5db8ddace1fb8c942a4e375661990031a20f19879ce.png




GLP-1 Plotter - Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy) & Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) Dose Calculator



Using dose and half-life, this tool charts levels and computes them for the GLP-1 Receptor Agonists Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy/Rybelsus) or Tirzepatide (Mounjaro).

Image unavailable


glp1plotter.com
 
Back
Top