Charlie_park
Explorer
Hello everyone! Korea is where I'm from, and a 10 mg Retatrutide kit given to me by a friend is what I recently started on. This forum turned up while I was hunting for information, and a lot has been learned here already.
Roughly five years back, when semaglutide wasn't yet available in Korea, about 40 kg came off me — though roughly 20 kg of it crept back on over the years, sadly. Holding to the same diet and exercise routine from five years ago is pretty hard at this point, so a few different things have been tried to get back on track.
Around 110 kg is where I started, and about 98 kg is where I am now. Learning a lot from everyone here is the hope, and eventually becoming someone who can pass on what I've picked up and help others too. Glad to be here!
Roughly five years back, when semaglutide wasn't yet available in Korea, about 40 kg came off me — though roughly 20 kg of it crept back on over the years, sadly. Holding to the same diet and exercise routine from five years ago is pretty hard at this point, so a few different things have been tried to get back on track.
Around 110 kg is where I started, and about 98 kg is where I am now. Learning a lot from everyone here is the hope, and eventually becoming someone who can pass on what I've picked up and help others too. Glad to be here!