UnusualLLama
Explorer
Nothing useful came up when I searched the forums, so I figured I'd post the question here.
Options for BAC water around Sweden - and probably the wider Nordics, though I could be wrong - look thin on the ground. Searching for a BAC water supply that's actually easy to buy here turns up one thing: an Amazon listing. And Amazon is about the last place I'd trust for anything medical or supplement related.
So how are the rest of you in Sweden and around the Nordics handling this? Is there a dependable supplier I've overlooked, or is brewing your own the norm?
Options for BAC water around Sweden - and probably the wider Nordics, though I could be wrong - look thin on the ground. Searching for a BAC water supply that's actually easy to buy here turns up one thing: an Amazon listing. And Amazon is about the last place I'd trust for anything medical or supplement related.
So how are the rest of you in Sweden and around the Nordics handling this? Is there a dependable supplier I've overlooked, or is brewing your own the norm?