CornPop
Explorer
Anyone here ever run ipamorelin on its own? I realize most folks stack it with a CJC variant, and I've already dug into that combo plenty.
From what I've seen, a lot of users report solid outcomes with CJC/IPA, but the histamine flare-ups absolutely terrify me. After looking into it, I've concluded those reactions come from the CJC portion rather than the IPA.
So, has anyone here used ipamorelin alone? Did you still notice better sleep and a rise in igf-1? Also, I'm open to anyone shooting holes in my theory that CJC is what triggers the histamine reactions.
From what I've seen, a lot of users report solid outcomes with CJC/IPA, but the histamine flare-ups absolutely terrify me. After looking into it, I've concluded those reactions come from the CJC portion rather than the IPA.
So, has anyone here used ipamorelin alone? Did you still notice better sleep and a rise in igf-1? Also, I'm open to anyone shooting holes in my theory that CJC is what triggers the histamine reactions.