Time to share some laughs about the spots you've hit and the faces you haven't laid eyes on since you changed — and they stared at you as if you were a SNACK! And it wasn't just the staring; deep down you knew you truly were a SNACK! So sound off, GLP1 crowd. After dropping a decent amount of lbs, where did you strut through like the floor was a red carpet and let those fuckers see YOU WERE THERE with your brand-new fine ass self?!?!?!?!
These peps don't just reshape the body — they reshape the mind too, along with confidence and the entire way we carry ourselves. Give yourself a pat on the back and share how you flaunted the new you in front of people who hadn't crossed paths with you in a while.
Not long ago I caught up with some friends from a job I used to have, and every single one of them went DAMNNNNNN. You look great! I've only shed 45lbs and I'm still fat as fuck, but that's a real drop and I'm way happier and healthier. These folks are genuinely good people. To me they're friends, not merely old co-workers. We spent over 8yrs working side by side and traded plenty of personal stuff during that stretch. We got together for drinks, laughed, and caught up on our lives and everything that's gone down since I moved on. Seeing them and looking better and feeling better did me good. It felt nice to be more confident, more healthy, and more happy than I was back when I worked there. Their happiness for me was real, and it handed me a huge boost of energy to keep going down this road. Being a SNACK isn't bad at all...right now I'm more of a snack plate, but I'm putting in the work to become ONE snack on a plate LoL
What's your story?
These peps don't just reshape the body — they reshape the mind too, along with confidence and the entire way we carry ourselves. Give yourself a pat on the back and share how you flaunted the new you in front of people who hadn't crossed paths with you in a while.
Not long ago I caught up with some friends from a job I used to have, and every single one of them went DAMNNNNNN. You look great! I've only shed 45lbs and I'm still fat as fuck, but that's a real drop and I'm way happier and healthier. These folks are genuinely good people. To me they're friends, not merely old co-workers. We spent over 8yrs working side by side and traded plenty of personal stuff during that stretch. We got together for drinks, laughed, and caught up on our lives and everything that's gone down since I moved on. Seeing them and looking better and feeling better did me good. It felt nice to be more confident, more healthy, and more happy than I was back when I worked there. Their happiness for me was real, and it handed me a huge boost of energy to keep going down this road. Being a SNACK isn't bad at all...right now I'm more of a snack plate, but I'm putting in the work to become ONE snack on a plate LoL
What's your story?