SLU-PP-332: Effective, yet accompanied by adverse reactions.

birdwhacker

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
591
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
 
birdwhacker said:

I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
Appreciate you testing it out first. I considered giving it a go, but in the end I decided against it. With that many negative effects, it doesn't seem like something worth bothering with.
 
CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
Appreciate you testing it out first. I considered giving it a go, but in the end I decided against it. With that many negative effects, it doesn't seem like something worth bothering with.
On top of that, research on it is basically nonexistent, so we're in the dark about what it actually does. And even setting that aside, my verdict is still that it isn't worth it. Fingers crossed my stamina bounces back, since things were going pretty well for me until I started this.

I can't bring myself to toss stuff out, so the remainder of the gram is going into my protein shake, along with some extra TMG and a few Tdalafil pills. Curious to see what I can pull off with some evening running.
 
A friend on the forums showed me this Reddit post—seems like SLU tanks your test if you overdo the dose. That lines up, since I’m still feeling awful.
 
birdwhacker said:

A friend on the forums showed me this Reddit post—seems like SLU tanks your test if you overdo the dose. That lines up, since I’m still feeling awful.
That's unfortunate!

Testosterone is far too valuable to sacrifice for the sake of losing fat.
 
I take a single 1mg pill each day. Nowhere near the doses you all are experimenting with. And I feel nothing at all.
 
TooBigtoFail said:

I take a single 1mg pill each day. Nowhere near the doses you all are experimenting with. And I feel nothing at all.
At 50mg I noticed nothing, so I increased the dose to 100-200.

From what I gather, 10-20mg taken several times a day is the optimal range.

Fat metabolism was clearly boosted, no question. My only regret is crashing my test. The depression is so heavy that even my dreams are about being depressed.
 
Mine is injectable only. Haven't given it a go yet. That's on the schedule for next month. The vial is 5mg. According to the vendor, mixing with BAC is fine. We'll find out. Picked up just a few vials, since it might turn out to be garbage.
 
chewonmysac said:

Mine is injectable only. Haven't given it a go yet. That's on the schedule for next month. The vial is 5mg. According to the vendor, mixing with BAC is fine. We'll find out. Picked up just a few vials, since it might turn out to be garbage.
Which vendor are you using? From what I understand, SLU-PP-332 doesn't dissolve in water, and lyophilized pucks tend to be counterfeit — often MotsC with the wrong label.
 
birdwhacker said:

chewonmysac said:

Mine is injectable only. Haven't given it a go yet. That's on the schedule for next month. The vial is 5mg. According to the vendor, mixing with BAC is fine. We'll find out. Picked up just a few vials, since it might turn out to be garbage.
Which vendor are you using? From what I understand, SLU-PP-332 doesn't dissolve in water, and lyophilized pucks tend to be counterfeit — often MotsC with the wrong label.
Pretty solid supplier for Uther. Grey Matters.
 
chewonmysac said:

birdwhacker said:

chewonmysac said:

Mine is injectable only. Haven't given it a go yet. That's on the schedule for next month. The vial is 5mg. According to the vendor, mixing with BAC is fine. We'll find out. Picked up just a few vials, since it might turn out to be garbage.
Which vendor are you using? From what I understand, SLU-PP-332 doesn't dissolve in water, and lyophilized pucks tend to be counterfeit — often MotsC with the wrong label.
Pretty solid supplier for Uther. Grey Matters.
A lyophilized puck just doesn't make sense to me. There's no way the contents of that vial are SLU, and I wouldn't describe Uther as a trustworthy supplier. For the most part, Chinese manufacturers have no concern for safety or honesty.

I hope I'm mistaken.

Would you mind sending me the storefront or contact info for Grey Matters via PM? I'm trying to catch them all
 
I'm curious whether any of those energy-pathway compounds might make a difference. Motsc/nad/b12/ss31/caffeine. or maybe something with more punch? Or possibly bringing more carbs/calories back into the mix. I suppose that's a game most people wouldn't want to play just for the modest weightloss upside.
 
birdwhacker said:

I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
That's surprising to me, since the reports I came across say the complete reverse. According to those accounts, it makes hard cuts far more tolerable, takes away a lot of the psychological burden of dieting, and you don't even notice that you're in a calorie deficit. That doesn't line up at all with what I've been reading, so I'd really appreciate an update after 1 month if you're still taking it
 
quicksilver80 said:

I'm curious whether any of those energy-pathway compounds might make a difference. Motsc/nad/b12/ss31/caffeine. or maybe something with more punch? Or possibly bringing more carbs/calories back into the mix. I suppose that's a game most people wouldn't want to play just for the modest weightloss upside.
Planning to give NAD a shot today, and I've added extra methyl groups to balance things out. B vitamins are a daily habit for me, plus SS31 is already on its way. MotsC probably wouldn't do any harm either, though the histamine response puts me off.

Hormones might be the root cause here.

Don said:

birdwhacker said:

I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
That's surprising to me, since the reports I came across say the complete reverse. According to those accounts, it makes hard cuts far more tolerable, takes away a lot of the psychological burden of dieting, and you don't even notice that you're in a calorie deficit. That doesn't line up at all with what I've been reading, so I'd really appreciate an update after 1 month if you're still taking it
All kinds of claims circulate. Comes across as influencer talk.

What I've picked up is that it suits bulking since it stops fat accumulation, while for cuts it's considered poor because it brings on fatigue.

rixsternaz said:

BAC water can't break down SLU-PP-332. To get the lyophilized powder into solution, you have to use DMSO, since that is a solvent.
Lyophilized pucks are what they've got. Odds are it isn't SLU whatsoever, and that's exactly why BAC water can be used with it.
 
birdwhacker said:

quicksilver80 said:

I'm curious whether any of those energy-pathway compounds might make a difference. Motsc/nad/b12/ss31/caffeine. or maybe something with more punch? Or possibly bringing more carbs/calories back into the mix. I suppose that's a game most people wouldn't want to play just for the modest weightloss upside.
Planning to give NAD a shot today, and I've added extra methyl groups to balance things out. B vitamins are a daily habit for me, plus SS31 is already on its way. MotsC probably wouldn't do any harm either, though the histamine response puts me off.

Hormones might be the root cause here.

Don said:

birdwhacker said:

I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
That's surprising to me, since the reports I came across say the complete reverse. According to those accounts, it makes hard cuts far more tolerable, takes away a lot of the psychological burden of dieting, and you don't even notice that you're in a calorie deficit. That doesn't line up at all with what I've been reading, so I'd really appreciate an update after 1 month if you're still taking it
All kinds of claims circulate. Comes across as influencer talk.

What I've picked up is that it suits bulking since it stops fat accumulation, while for cuts it's considered poor because it brings on fatigue.

rixsternaz said:

BAC water can't break down SLU-PP-332. To get the lyophilized powder into solution, you have to use DMSO, since that is a solvent.
Lyophilized pucks are what they've got. Odds are it isn't SLU whatsoever, and that's exactly why BAC water can be used with it.
I apologize, but could you explain what a lyophilized puck is?
 
rixsternaz said:

birdwhacker said:

quicksilver80 said:

I'm curious whether any of those energy-pathway compounds might make a difference. Motsc/nad/b12/ss31/caffeine. or maybe something with more punch? Or possibly bringing more carbs/calories back into the mix. I suppose that's a game most people wouldn't want to play just for the modest weightloss upside.
Planning to give NAD a shot today, and I've added extra methyl groups to balance things out. B vitamins are a daily habit for me, plus SS31 is already on its way. MotsC probably wouldn't do any harm either, though the histamine response puts me off.

Hormones might be the root cause here.

Don said:

birdwhacker said:

I take 50mg either twice or four times per day, using sublingual or oral powder.

It's a yellowish powder that smells somewhat waxy and has a strange hydrophobic feel; I typically chew it to break it apart.

It does work. This week I easily lost 3lbs, possibly more, despite keeping my exercise routine and reta dosage unchanged and eating more calories than normal.

However, you don't sense it acting. The only noticeable effect is head rushes upon standing, similar to being low carb. There might be headaches, and possibly a slight boost to cardio.

Yet after 7 days of use, and after just talking with another user experiencing identical issues, the tiredness is overwhelming. My sleep is worsening, my mental state is deteriorating, I feel depressed and without energy, and I feel physically weak.

Still, it is effective, for those who prefer "exercise mimetics" over real exercise.

I'm considering whether to just throw away what's left. I don't want to lose muscle or put my mental health at greater risk.

Additionally, I've had some lower left stomach pain over the past few days. I'm not sure if SLU is responsible, but I do think something I'm taking is causing it.
That's surprising to me, since the reports I came across say the complete reverse. According to those accounts, it makes hard cuts far more tolerable, takes away a lot of the psychological burden of dieting, and you don't even notice that you're in a calorie deficit. That doesn't line up at all with what I've been reading, so I'd really appreciate an update after 1 month if you're still taking it
All kinds of claims circulate. Comes across as influencer talk.

What I've picked up is that it suits bulking since it stops fat accumulation, while for cuts it's considered poor because it brings on fatigue.

rixsternaz said:

BAC water can't break down SLU-PP-332. To get the lyophilized powder into solution, you have to use DMSO, since that is a solvent.
Lyophilized pucks are what they've got. Odds are it isn't SLU whatsoever, and that's exactly why BAC water can be used with it.
I apologize, but could you explain what a lyophilized puck is?
Haha, that's the solid white chunk of peptide plus binder sitting at the base of your vials. The freeze-drying method used is called lyophilization, and the result takes on a puck form that fits the vial's bottom. Certain sellers like to point out "perfect pucks" as proof that their vials were not shaken around excessively.
 
What strikes me as absurd about SLU is how all over the place the dosing is. 250 mcg is what some folks use, while others go as high as 20 mg. You're the first person I've come across running 100-200 mg/day (granted, I don't track it that closely). I've got 500 mcg caps that I add in from time to time. (I also happened to win some 20 mg caps, but before touching those I want to try something between 0.5-20 mg!)

Correct me if my memory of your older posts is off, but I believe you're someone who trains regularly, right? What's the reasoning behind not using a smaller amount to complement what exercise is already doing (meaning, just prolong or amplify the burn from training, if that comes across clearly)?

I've never committed to a proper stretch with it, only a few weeks here and there, but the idea of feeling like I'm grinding through a hardcore session when I'm not actually training doesn't sit right with me. What I did observe is slightly more sweating while on it, no matter the activity, so it appears to have some activity. Those same weeks lined up with easier weight loss too, even at a low dose. It might be worth dialing back and cruising instead of writing it off entirely. Even if the feelz drop off, you could still be getting meaningful benefits.
 
Dos-Dox said:

What strikes me as absurd about SLU is how all over the place the dosing is. 250 mcg is what some folks use, while others go as high as 20 mg. You're the first person I've come across running 100-200 mg/day (granted, I don't track it that closely). I've got 500 mcg caps that I add in from time to time. (I also happened to win some 20 mg caps, but before touching those I want to try something between 0.5-20 mg!)

Correct me if my memory of your older posts is off, but I believe you're someone who trains regularly, right? What's the reasoning behind not using a smaller amount to complement what exercise is already doing (meaning, just prolong or amplify the burn from training, if that comes across clearly)?

I've never committed to a proper stretch with it, only a few weeks here and there, but the idea of feeling like I'm grinding through a hardcore session when I'm not actually training doesn't sit right with me. What I did observe is slightly more sweating while on it, no matter the activity, so it appears to have some activity. Those same weeks lined up with easier weight loss too, even at a low dose. It might be worth dialing back and cruising instead of writing it off entirely. Even if the feelz drop off, you could still be getting meaningful benefits.
My guess is that bodybuilders push much bigger doses than the average person here.

My starting point was 30-50mg per day, and when nothing changed I kept raising it until something did. Yeah, not the smartest approach.

Dos-Dox said:

What strikes me as absurd about SLU is how all over the place the dosing is. 250 mcg is what some folks use, while others go as high as 20 mg. You're the first person I've come across running 100-200 mg/day (granted, I don't track it that closely). I've got 500 mcg caps that I add in from time to time. (I also happened to win some 20 mg caps, but before touching those I want to try something between 0.5-20 mg!)

Correct me if my memory of your older posts is off, but I believe you're someone who trains regularly, right? What's the reasoning behind not using a smaller amount to complement what exercise is already doing (meaning, just prolong or amplify the burn from training, if that comes across clearly)?

I've never committed to a proper stretch with it, only a few weeks here and there, but the idea of feeling like I'm grinding through a hardcore session when I'm not actually training doesn't sit right with me. What I did observe is slightly more sweating while on it, no matter the activity, so it appears to have some activity. Those same weeks lined up with easier weight loss too, even at a low dose. It might be worth dialing back and cruising instead of writing it off entirely. Even if the feelz drop off, you could still be getting meaningful benefits.
The reason was that I doubted the molecule would do much, so I wanted to keep going up until I could actually feel it. It did end up doing something, which surprised me and made me happy. In 1 week I dropped close to 4 pounds, and I was eating more than I had the week before.

Yes, I do cardio.

Dos-Dox said:

What strikes me as absurd about SLU is how all over the place the dosing is. 250 mcg is what some folks use, while others go as high as 20 mg. You're the first person I've come across running 100-200 mg/day (granted, I don't track it that closely). I've got 500 mcg caps that I add in from time to time. (I also happened to win some 20 mg caps, but before touching those I want to try something between 0.5-20 mg!)

Correct me if my memory of your older posts is off, but I believe you're someone who trains regularly, right? What's the reasoning behind not using a smaller amount to complement what exercise is already doing (meaning, just prolong or amplify the burn from training, if that comes across clearly)?

I've never committed to a proper stretch with it, only a few weeks here and there, but the idea of feeling like I'm grinding through a hardcore session when I'm not actually training doesn't sit right with me. What I did observe is slightly more sweating while on it, no matter the activity, so it appears to have some activity. Those same weeks lined up with easier weight loss too, even at a low dose. It might be worth dialing back and cruising instead of writing it off entirely. Even if the feelz drop off, you could still be getting meaningful benefits.
I stopped taking it several days ago. Sadly my energy is still wrecked. It reminds me of my 1st week on GLPs, back when I was simply starving myself. I can hardly leave my bed lmao.

My advice would be to stay around 10-20mg for each dose, and to be cautious if you're running a very steep deficit. Honestly I had no real need for it, my deficit is 1200 calories, I only hoped it would give me a hand with cardio.
 
Back
Top