Show Off Your Vial Label Layouts

CSM-101 said:

HouseCat said:

CSM-101 said:

If you'd rather not deal with a printer, label stock, and designing everything yourself, there's a place where you can get good custom labels at a pretty fair price: https://vaultrxusa.com/collections/product-labels
I picked mine up through their Etsy store-and the labels turned out really, really clean! They sell hydrapeak inserts too, the kind that fit around 60 3ml vials (yep, it's either on a 3D printer or already on its way to me right now!)

I wasn't aware of those hydrapeak inserts that hold 60 vials. I'll take a look at that. thanks.

edit: I went ahead and ORDERED the 60 vial insert!
Here you go.
 
Pocket said:

CSM-101 said:

HouseCat said:

CSM-101 said:

If you'd rather not deal with a printer, label stock, and designing everything yourself, there's a place where you can get good custom labels at a pretty fair price: https://vaultrxusa.com/collections/product-labels
I picked mine up through their Etsy store-and the labels turned out really, really clean! They sell hydrapeak inserts too, the kind that fit around 60 3ml vials (yep, it's either on a 3D printer or already on its way to me right now!)

I wasn't aware of those hydrapeak inserts that hold 60 vials. I'll take a look at that. thanks.

edit: I went ahead and ORDERED the 60 vial insert!
Here you go.

An insert that holds 64 vials! That's an upgrade! 😂
 
These all look fantastic. Not saying anything's wrong, but personally I'd like the xxmg/mL concentration ratio to appear somewhere. Then again, that's just my own preference.
 
Oldguy said:

These all look fantastic. Not saying anything's wrong, but personally I'd like the xxmg/mL concentration ratio to appear somewhere. Then again, that's just my own preference.
Seems like the grey box is where you can type it. Honestly, I think they look awesome as well. They've got a fun vibe.
 
Picked up an inexpensive Niimbot D110 on Amazon, so my options are limited — but that won't stop me from enjoying myself🤠🩲
 
Pocket said:

I put this one together for my girlfriend, since she's about to begin soon.
I took that concept and made it work for my daughter's Tirzepurrrtide — she's a cat person!
 
Back
Top