BNLFL
Explorer
Putting labels on the tops of vials is a real hassle.RaveBaddie said:
I never thought I'd get this much happiness out of putting labels on tiny glass vials...
These days I've even started using coloured dot stickers on the caps!![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Putting labels on the tops of vials is a real hassle.RaveBaddie said:
I never thought I'd get this much happiness out of putting labels on tiny glass vials...
These days I've even started using coloured dot stickers on the caps!![]()
a few of them are editable, though the fancier ones tend to be AI-made graphics formatted to fit the labelsGr33dyOctopus said:
I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
Head over to chatGPT and give it the request to make a 40mm x20mm black and white label, then let it know which peptide, mg...whatever details you'd like included, and it will come up with a design. After that, all you have to do is save the image, launch the Niimbot app, and put the image onto your label.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
The Soda Theme is awesome!DingoXL said:
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.RaveBaddie said:
Hey everyone who loves pep!
A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.
View attachment 10822
Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers
Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.
phomymo.affordablemagic.net
I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.
Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?
Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated![]()
Here are a few of them![]()
https://t.me/PeppyNiimbotitov91 said:
Anyone know a website where these can be downloaded? I'm on a Niimbot B1.
I'm in the same boat, and I recently picked up round labels for the caps and have done around 20 of them. It'll make it simple to tell what's insideBlueDog55 said:
Is it just a personal hobby to make those slick, elaborate labels, or are people selling them? My plan was to slap labels on my stock showing only the name and the MG. Seeing everyone else's makes me feel like a slacker... LOL!
Posting something like this just to get us worked up is cruelDingoXL said:
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.RaveBaddie said:
Hey everyone who loves pep!
A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.
View attachment 10822
Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers
Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.
phomymo.affordablemagic.net
I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.
Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?
Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated![]()
Here are a few of them![]()
That's a good one. Clean and straightforward.pepstacker said:
i came across some neat ones on etsy from a seller called spirarestudio. printed them on my niimbot m2
That setup is the GOAT... man, I wish I had the funds for something like that... but every spare dollar is going toward peptides!!DingoXL said:
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.RaveBaddie said:
Hey everyone who loves pep!
A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.
View attachment 10822
Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers
Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.
phomymo.affordablemagic.net
I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.
Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?
Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated![]()
Here are a few of them![]()
same hereGr33dyOctopus said:
I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
I picked mine up through their Etsy store-and the labels turned out really, really clean! They sell hydrapeak inserts too, the kind that fit around 60 3ml vials (yep, it's either on a 3D printer or already on its way to me right now!)CSM-101 said:
If you'd rather not deal with a printer, label stock, and designing everything yourself, there's a place where you can get good custom labels at a pretty fair price: https://vaultrxusa.com/collections/product-labels
HouseCat said:
I picked mine up through their Etsy store-and the labels turned out really, really clean! They sell hydrapeak inserts too, the kind that fit around 60 3ml vials (yep, it's either on a 3D printer or already on its way to me right now!)CSM-101 said:
If you'd rather not deal with a printer, label stock, and designing everything yourself, there's a place where you can get good custom labels at a pretty fair price: https://vaultrxusa.com/collections/product-labels