Show Off Your Vial Label Layouts

RaveBaddie said:

I never thought I'd get this much happiness out of putting labels on tiny glass vials...

These days I've even started using coloured dot stickers on the caps! 🤣🤭
Putting labels on the tops of vials is a real hassle.
 
I label the tops of mine with a sharpie, writing the source and the size, so they're simpler to spot when looking down at them.

A sticker could hold more details and would be more legible than my messy handwriting. /jelly
 
I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
a few of them are editable, though the fancier ones tend to be AI-made graphics formatted to fit the labels
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
Head over to chatGPT and give it the request to make a 40mm x20mm black and white label, then let it know which peptide, mg...whatever details you'd like included, and it will come up with a design. After that, all you have to do is save the image, launch the Niimbot app, and put the image onto your label.

Edited- to add..here's one I got done last night, only took around three minutes. I gave it the info and said I wanted a godzilla included on it
 
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
The Soda Theme is awesome!
 
Is it just a personal hobby to make those slick, elaborate labels, or are people selling them? My plan was to slap labels on my stock showing only the name and the MG. Seeing everyone else's makes me feel like a slacker... LOL!
 
I went with Gemini. I'm a simple guy, so I keep my labels simple too. I already owned a label printer for shipping labels, so I just picked up some 20x40 and used those. It came out fine for me!
 
BlueDog55 said:

Is it just a personal hobby to make those slick, elaborate labels, or are people selling them? My plan was to slap labels on my stock showing only the name and the MG. Seeing everyone else's makes me feel like a slacker... LOL!
I'm in the same boat, and I recently picked up round labels for the caps and have done around 20 of them. It'll make it simple to tell what's inside





f02878707e9a599186b047aa37fb0f74dcfacd3f138f114ae7176385239d9a21.webp
 
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
Posting something like this just to get us worked up is cruel 🥲
 
i came across some neat ones on etsy from a seller called spirarestudio. printed them on my niimbot m2
 
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
That setup is the GOAT... man, I wish I had the funds for something like that... but every spare dollar is going toward peptides!!
 
Enjoy making your labels — I really like seeing what everyone comes up with!

A Niimbot probably won’t handle these…still, I can’t quit making label designs (the plan is to run these off on a regular inkjet or laser printer). Right now the theme is eras: 1890s, 50s, early 80s, 90s and 00s shown here
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

I simply tweak the peppy niimbot labels? I don't really see a reason to make my own from the ground up. That said, I've dug through the peppy telegram like crazy and have snagged pretty much every label that's ever been shared in that forum!
same here 🤣 comrade, these labels belong to us 🤣
 
CSM-101 said:

If you'd rather not deal with a printer, label stock, and designing everything yourself, there's a place where you can get good custom labels at a pretty fair price: https://vaultrxusa.com/collections/product-labels
I picked mine up through their Etsy store-and the labels turned out really, really clean! They sell hydrapeak inserts too, the kind that fit around 60 3ml vials (yep, it's either on a 3D printer or already on its way to me right now!)
 
HouseCat said:

CSM-101 said:

If you'd rather not deal with a printer, label stock, and designing everything yourself, there's a place where you can get good custom labels at a pretty fair price: https://vaultrxusa.com/collections/product-labels
I picked mine up through their Etsy store-and the labels turned out really, really clean! They sell hydrapeak inserts too, the kind that fit around 60 3ml vials (yep, it's either on a 3D printer or already on its way to me right now!)

I wasn't aware of those hydrapeak inserts that hold 60 vials. I'll take a look at that. thanks.

edit: I went ahead and ORDERED the 60 vial insert!
 
Back
Top