Show Off Your Vial Label Layouts

RaveBaddie

Explorer
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands
Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



fd5423beb3c33c76b83007d6504d25211454ef4101511b9e7e05abd5b97ef41b.png




Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
 
RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
ChatGPT can produce really nice labels. You only need to specify the dimensions and the details you'd like included, along with any design concepts you have, and it will generate one. After that, you can ask it to modify the design, expand it, or remove elements. Then simply save the image and drop it into your label using whichever label maker app you prefer.

I also look for images I enjoy, use them as-is, and overlay my own text. I've leveraged ai to resize whatever image I'm working with so it matches my label dimensions, then optimized it for 300dpi printing. It works great
 

Attachments

  • fd5423beb3c33c76b83007d6504d25211454ef4101511b9e7e05abd5b97ef41b.png
    fd5423beb3c33c76b83007d6504d25211454ef4101511b9e7e05abd5b97ef41b.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 5
SeaGypsy said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
ChatGPT can produce really nice labels. You only need to specify the dimensions and the details you'd like included, along with any design concepts you have, and it will generate one. After that, you can ask it to modify the design, expand it, or remove elements. Then simply save the image and drop it into your label using whichever label maker app you prefer.

I also look for images I enjoy, use them as-is, and overlay my own text. I've leveraged ai to resize whatever image I'm working with so it matches my label dimensions, then optimized it for 300dpi printing. It works great
What a great suggestion, thanks a lot! I completely overlooked the option of turning to ChatGPT for this! 🙂
 
RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
 

Attachments

  • fd5423beb3c33c76b83007d6504d25211454ef4101511b9e7e05abd5b97ef41b.png
    fd5423beb3c33c76b83007d6504d25211454ef4101511b9e7e05abd5b97ef41b.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 6
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
These look great! The soda concept is really fun.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
These look great! The soda concept is really fun.
Create a few of your own.
 
Maybe I will. I put these together.... Just for myself. I've got this strange thing for anything cute and anything pirate-related. Don't ask. I can't really explain it either. You won't find a single cute thing about me or anywhere in my house....
 
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙

You're a lifesaver.
 
Those multicolors are great!

Here's my result using the Print Master app.

Getting an existing image adjusted through AI turned out to be really tough.

4caa2d60d22b0c0727626fca6e07e83d949e4cbe1972f5ea3f15ab4ed7dcefd1.webp


2b236ee0442ce0827fe1a58735f6a0ea9d54784593c176edbebecf6688c209ec.webp
 
I'm really into peptide labels!

Been making some good-looking ones using the niimbot M2.

My only gripe is with multi-color — I go with the rfid, which is 3x quicker ...
 
HereKittyKitty said:

DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
These look great! The soda concept is really fun.
I'm a fan of them too.
 
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
Those themes are great!
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Maybe I will. I put these together.... Just for myself. I've got this strange thing for anything cute and anything pirate-related. Don't ask. I can't really explain it either. You won't find a single cute thing about me or anywhere in my house....
CUTE!!!! :LOVE:
 
Since I'm a bigfoot fan, I had to make something with that theme. I've got labels that are compatible with a printer where I work, so it's fairly basic, but it gives me a foundation to build on.

The dark one is my favorite, though the print came out small with the simple setup I'm using right now. For the time being, I put together a super simple high-visibility label so I can at least tell what's in my vials.
 
I never thought I'd get this much happiness out of putting labels on tiny glass vials...

These days I've even started using coloured dot stickers on the caps! 🤣🤭
 
DingoXL said:

RaveBaddie said:

Hey everyone who loves pep!

A Phomemo M220 label printer is now on its way to me, and I came across the Phomymo browser tool for getting prints going.



View attachment 10822



Phomymo - Free Label Designer for Phomemo Thermal Printers



Free browser-based label designer for Phomemo printers. Create labels with text, barcodes, QR codes. No drivers - connects via Bluetooth.

phomymo.affordablemagic.net

I picked up a batch of 20x40mm fancy holographic labels on AliExpress and I'm eager to begin.

Anyone here up for swapping label templates (JSON / PDF / PNG)?

Designing labels is totally new territory for me, so any pointers or ideas would be greatly appreciated 😇
Since Australia didn’t offer many choices for labels, I went ahead and began creating them in Adobe Illustrator. My printing setup is industrial-grade, so these designs won’t work with standard label makers.

Here are a few of them 🤙
Man, those soda labels look amazing 🔥 👍
 
Back
Top