BNLFL
Explorer
Totally get it, 110%.dolph said:
...and this is a true story: My wife wouldn't go gray until I bought her the pink and purple tops.
That sealed the deal.
Click to expand...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Totally get it, 110%.dolph said:
...and this is a true story: My wife wouldn't go gray until I bought her the pink and purple tops.
That sealed the deal.
Click to expand...
My significant other does her best to ignore my pastimes (read: fixations), and I've learned better than to attempt any explanation—otherwise her brain might just detonate...dolph said:
...and this is a true story: My wife wouldn't go gray until I bought her the pink and purple tops.
That sealed the deal.
Click to expand...
Is all of that really able to fit inside your freezer?!tedvio said:
Mainly Reta plus Tirz.
The 2mg CJC/IPA comes in a small size, right? I only ever see 5/5 and 10/10.ChAsEr435 said:
Mine stays in the freezer, stored inside a large plastic container that has a lid