Show Off Your Stash

dolph said:


...and this is a true story: My wife wouldn't go gray until I bought her the pink and purple tops.

That sealed the deal.

Click to expand...
Totally get it, 110%.
 
dolph said:


...and this is a true story: My wife wouldn't go gray until I bought her the pink and purple tops.

That sealed the deal.

Click to expand...
My significant other does her best to ignore my pastimes (read: fixations), and I've learned better than to attempt any explanation—otherwise her brain might just detonate... 😎
 
I convinced my wife that another freezer was necessary so we'd have space for additional "meat". Picked up a diamond art case, and the 3ml vials slot right into the small screw-top containers. It's not a huge collection, but I need to do some stockpiling, rotating, and buying. I'm still figuring out all the details and suppliers, given that I've only been on my pep adventure for a few months.
 
Here's my modest supply. I'm working on getting my wife on board so I'll have a reason to purchase more.
 
ChAsEr435 said:

Mine stays in the freezer, stored inside a large plastic container that has a lid
The 2mg CJC/IPA comes in a small size, right? I only ever see 5/5 and 10/10.
 
Back
Top