Show Off Your Stash

Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
WV
I thought it’d be interesting to check out what everyone has stockpiled. Do any of you have targets in mind, such as 3 years’ supply? 14 years? If your stash is huge, what makes you confident you’ll stick with it for that many years?

I’ll go first. Since I only got into peptides about four months ago, this is my small starter collection. In the photo, I’ve got 900mg of Tirzepatide.
 
This is only 50 percent of what I have. 144 in this photo.
5a4c639d24c57e51771860a0e48164714726ca8106764a09a3c72b34288b13e4.webp
 
Everything I've got is sitting in the freezer, tucked in with burgers and frozen chicken. No way am I pulling all of that out just to take a picture! 🤣
 
Grey Market Peptide Club rule number 1: nothing is less sterile than putting your stash on the internet.
 
dolph said:

Ta da
The caps look really nice! 🙂

Do all of them hold 3ml, or are some 5ml? The ones on the right seem slightly bigger, though that might just be a trick of the eye.
 
dolph said:

Each vial holds 3ml.

I picked up these silicone sleeves:


https://amzn.to/4vwKPAN
It could just be the perspective, or perhaps the vial caps differ by vendor — from the top left to the bottom right, the case on the right seems to have varying sizes to me, ha ha

Then again, maybe that's just how my mind is interpreting it (I've been hunting for cases that fit both 5s & 3s, and my eyes are wearing out, ha ha)
 
Flash-BCR said:

dolph said:

Each vial holds 3ml.

I picked up these silicone sleeves:


https://amzn.to/4vwKPAN
I have a few of those caps...they're nice, but when the vial container is snug, they protrude too much and press against the neighboring vial...
In the small case that I use, they slot in just right — though I pulled out every bit of foam so the 5ml vials would go in.

That detail had slipped my mind, but you're correct: the covers won't go into the 3ml hole.
 
BNLFL said:


Cute, my sister uses those....Not really, just messing with you.

Click to expand...
...and this actually happened: my wife refused to let herself go gray until I got her the pink and purple tops.

That was what finally convinced her.
 
Back
Top