Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I thought about putting a different name down, but then it hit me that where I live, at least, a missed delivery means going to the post office to collect it — and they'd want to see ID. That would be a bit of an awkward conversation…Sethe said:
Hey everyone, I know this might sound like an odd thing to ask, but safety is a big concern for me. When you give your vendor the shipping details, do you put down your genuine name, or do you avoid it?
Yeah — my genuine name, all of it, and USPS in particular could use every break it can get. To my mind, a package sent to your own home under some other or invented name actually comes across as more questionable.Sethe said:
Hey everyone, I know this might sound like an odd thing to ask, but safety is a big concern for me. When you give your vendor the shipping details, do you put down your genuine name, or do you avoid it?
I get it, I'm still pretty fresh around here too. That same thing crossed my mind, though. Is it worth getting a P.O. Box, having it sent to an Amazon locker, shipping it to my jobMG9550 said:
I do put my real name down, but my bigger concern is my address getting flagged, so I go with a parcel locker.
Yes, this is important — and the stakes rise significantly when you're buying from the gray market, and even higher on the black market.DrPEPr said:
There's no difference either way. Still, if it puts your mind at ease, go ahead.
What makes you think that a different name would lead to customs confiscating your package?birdwhacker said:
There's a simple method to dodge those kinds of inquiries. It's known as staying silent when you lack the knowledge. Imagine the OP placed their order while this thread was open, waiting for an answer, and interpreted that as a green light to use another name, which led to customs confiscating their package. Sharing foolish details is one matter, but sharing details that could cause harm is something else entirely.
Having peptides shipped to your home would definitely raise a major red flag. I use a fake name and have my orders delivered to my workplace. A few of my staff are aware they should send the packages my way, which lets me buy without revealing my identity.Calm Logic said:
Yeah — my genuine name, all of it, and USPS in particular could use every break it can get. To my mind, a package sent to your own home under some other or invented name actually comes across as more questionable.Sethe said:
Hey everyone, I know this might sound like an odd thing to ask, but safety is a big concern for me. When you give your vendor the shipping details, do you put down your genuine name, or do you avoid it?
haha, take it easy man.birdwhacker said:
Yes, this is important — and the stakes rise significantly when you're buying from the gray market, and even higher on the black market.DrPEPr said:
There's no difference either way. Still, if it puts your mind at ease, go ahead.
The name you should put down is that of someone who already gets mail delivered to the destination address on a regular basis. This is particularly crucial if what you're ordering could land you in legal trouble.
With any luck, other people have already pointed out that peptides aren't something to stress over. The moment you move into schedule 3/4 territory, that's the point where it's worth checking into the recommended approaches.