MetalRyan
Explorer
Has anyone else come across Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer? In my view he's great, and when it comes to peptides he really appears to know his stuff, though I'll admit his style can come across as very forceful. According to him, if peptides are already blended by the manufacturer — whether that's a product like the GLOW stack, or just BPC-157 alongside TB-500 sitting in one vial — then once you reconstitute them, their effectiveness drops. Other people with a following online say the exact reverse, insisting there's no problem with it at all. I've looked into this enough to turn up material backing each position, and honestly I still don't know where I land. Buying them pre-mixed isn't something I've done before, but I'd like to hear what your experience has been. It's obvious that pre-mixed costs a lot less than picking each one up on its own, so going forward I'd rather purchase them that way. My only hesitation is that I don't want to sacrifice how well they work just to save money. 
