Selank, DSIP, and Epitalon blend

Fostradamus

Explorer
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I recently put together a small Selank/DSIP blend for bedtime, took it SQ, and liked it quite a bit. Now I'm considering making another blend, this time adding Epitalon into the mix. Any reasons why I shouldn't do this?
 
So Selank didn’t make your sleep worse? From what I read, the morning is when it’s meant to be taken. I’m paying attention to this since my own sleep is terrible.
 
trey915 said:


The Selank didn’t negatively impact your sleep? I saw that it’s supposed to be administered in the morning. I’m watching because my sleep is horrible.

Click to expand...
Depending on your goal, Selank can be dosed either in the morning or at night. For me, taking it in the evening helped me unwind after the workday. It didn't hurt my sleep at all.

ETA. I'm in the same boat with terrible sleep, so I'll give pretty much anything a shot.
 
What dose were you taking for each of these? What kind of effects did you notice from them? Epitalon is the only one I have personal experience with.
 
vale113 said:


At what dosage did you use them? How did they help you? I’ve only used Epitalon.

Click to expand...
I combined two 10mg vials, beginning with 500mcg of each. Falling asleep came faster, and my smart watch showed deep sleep rising from roughly 45 mins to 2 hrs.
 
Seems like a decent combination for sleep. Based on what I've looked into, the suggestion for bioregulators such as Epitalon is 1-2mg per day across 20 days, followed by a break of a couple months prior to starting the next cycle.
 
Selank hasn't been tried by me subcutaneously, though I do have some on hand, so I'll begin and report back. DSIP and epi have been run by me in combination. No problems came up. My sleep certainly wasn't made any worse. Truthfully, the biggest problem is my 'sleep hygiene' — things like having my phone out when I should be in bed. Staying asleep isn't an issue; falling asleep takes hours, and getting up in the morning is really tough. Around 40 mins of deep sleep is what I typically get, and with the dsip that goes up past an hour according to my smart watch. Another epithalon cycle is something I need to hold off on for a while. The epithalon I used was na at 1mg. Next time 1.5-2mg is what I intend to try, since as I mentioned, it was 'fine'. Nothing amazing in the way Bpc157 or tb500 are.
 
amosmylove said:

Selank hasn't been tried by me subcutaneously, though I do have some on hand, so I'll begin and report back. DSIP and epi have been run by me in combination. No problems came up. My sleep certainly wasn't made any worse. Truthfully, the biggest problem is my 'sleep hygiene' — things like having my phone out when I should be in bed. Staying asleep isn't an issue; falling asleep takes hours, and getting up in the morning is really tough. Around 40 mins of deep sleep is what I typically get, and with the dsip that goes up past an hour according to my smart watch. Another epithalon cycle is something I need to hold off on for a while. The epithalon I used was na at 1mg. Next time 1.5-2mg is what I intend to try, since as I mentioned, it was 'fine'. Nothing amazing in the way Bpc157 or tb500 are.
Previously I completed a 20 day Epi cycle. I began at a low amount and gradually increased until reaching 5mg, yet none of the effects that so many people hype up showed up for me. I had genuinely expected it to change everything, but it just didn't. I still have a few vials sitting around, which is why I'm considering putting it into a blend.

Separately, last night I came across some melatonin I'd bought on my most recent trip to the US. I slept amazingly, but this morning I've got a pounding headache. The tablets are 10mg, and for me that's likely too much. Tonight I'll take half and see what happens.
 
Fostradamus said:

amosmylove said:

Selank hasn't been tried by me subcutaneously, though I do have some on hand, so I'll begin and report back. DSIP and epi have been run by me in combination. No problems came up. My sleep certainly wasn't made any worse. Truthfully, the biggest problem is my 'sleep hygiene' — things like having my phone out when I should be in bed. Staying asleep isn't an issue; falling asleep takes hours, and getting up in the morning is really tough. Around 40 mins of deep sleep is what I typically get, and with the dsip that goes up past an hour according to my smart watch. Another epithalon cycle is something I need to hold off on for a while. The epithalon I used was na at 1mg. Next time 1.5-2mg is what I intend to try, since as I mentioned, it was 'fine'. Nothing amazing in the way Bpc157 or tb500 are.
Previously I completed a 20 day Epi cycle. I began at a low amount and gradually increased until reaching 5mg, yet none of the effects that so many people hype up showed up for me. I had genuinely expected it to change everything, but it just didn't. I still have a few vials sitting around, which is why I'm considering putting it into a blend.

Separately, last night I came across some melatonin I'd bought on my most recent trip to the US. I slept amazingly, but this morning I've got a pounding headache. The tablets are 10mg, and for me that's likely too much. Tonight I'll take half and see what happens.
I've come across claims that 1-3mg is the sweet spot for melatonin. From my own experience, I've tried 3mg and 10mg, and I ended up sticking with 3mg.
 
I'll leave a 1mg Selank syringe sitting loaded next to my bed sometimes. If I wake up in the middle of the night, I'll inject it, and my impression is that it helps me get to morning.

Epitalon on its own, though, is fantastic. My starting dose was 2mg per day, but it accumulates. A few days in, I was drowsy the entire day. For the remainder of the cycle I dropped to .5mg nightly, and it felt like heaven.

Were it possible to stay on it indefinitely, I would. That has never been trusted, however, so don't. Or go ahead, but be sure to report back here haha
 
trey915 said:


The Selank didn’t negatively impact your sleep? I saw that it’s supposed to be administered in the morning. I’m watching because my sleep is horrible.

Click to expand...
Definitely avoid Semax before bed. It tends to be somewhat stimulating, whereas Selank functions as a calming or anti-anxiety option.
 
I'm really interested in whatever you can share regarding peptides & sleep. Those 2 peptides are en route to me right now, and I'm eager to give them a shot. My plan is selank subq in the morning to start, then DSIP subq right before bed.

Falling asleep isn't a problem in my case — what gets me is waking up ahead of my alarm, at times by 1.5 hours, and my alarm goes off at 04:30 😂 I just want to stay asleep!
 
amosmylove said:


I've read that 1-3mg is ideal on melatonin. I've personally taken 3 and 10mg and settled on 3.

Click to expand...
Even with (2) 10mg melatonin gummies, sleep is a struggle for me. What I end up getting is roughly 18-20 minutes of deep sleep. Dsip is something I've given a shot, but it either isn't suited to me or the correct dose is still eluding me, since it hit me really hard in a bad way. CJC/ipa has been part of my routine without any change in sleep. Selank is a recent addition, though I use it in the morning. Some Epitalon is now on order for me to test. My hope is that I'll land on something that does the job.
 
From what I've experienced, DSIP plus epitalon is a solid combination. My current amounts are 0.3mg of DSIP alongside 0.5mg of epitalon, settled on after experimenting with various doses. Selank is something I inject subcutaneously on a routine basis, usually during the middle of the evening. Honestly, I can't say selank produces much of an effect for me, and that held true even after I raised it to 1mg. The nasal route was equally uneventful with selank.
 
Fostradamus said:

I recently put together a small Selank/DSIP blend for bedtime, took it SQ, and liked it quite a bit. Now I'm considering making another blend, this time adding Epitalon into the mix. Any reasons why I shouldn't do this?
By blend, do you mean dissolving all of them into a single vial? Broadly speaking, my advice is against it, but… with Epitalon, definitely don't. Selank's isoelectric point sits much higher than Epitalon's.

Honestly it surprises me a bit (assuming the blend definition I'm working off of) that DSIP and Selank held up without destabilizing, given that DSIP is a touch less acidic than Epitalon, while Selank isn't.

Beyond stability, the cycles for DSIP and Selank look quite different from Epitalon's. Just bear that in mind.

TL;DR - if your method of blending is recons into one vial, then neither stability nor cycle timing works out well.

But taking (reconning) each one on its own? That worked (and still works!) great in my case! What would I tack onto that blend? Pre-sleep hygiene. In my case that covers a few points.

Setting aside either 6, or ideally 7.5 hours for sleep. Then tack on 15 minutes as "fall asleep time". Ahead of that, I TRY to shut screens down 20-30 minutes before that 6 or 7.5 hour (+15 minute) mark. Sometimes I read, though mostly I organize/collate my sports cards, or vintage Pokemon cards. It's relaxing.

Without changing up tempting habits, there isn't much of a magic bullet for restorative sleep.

What else might I add? Magnesium glycinate, maybe? Glycine? NAC? That part's up to you, but that's my whole speech!
 
Neurogroot said:


When you say blend, are you reconstituting them all together in one vial? In general, I’d recommend not doing that, but… Don’t do that with Epitalon. Epitalon’s isoelectric point is way lower than Selank’s.

Click to expand...

Neurogroot said:


I’m actually a little surprised (if the blend definition I’m working off of) that DSIP and Selank didn’t destabilize, since DSIP is slightly less acidic than Epitalon, but Selank is not.

Aside from stability, DSIP and Selank’s cycles look way different than Epitalon’s. Just keep that in mind.

TL;DR - if you’re blending by reconning into one vial, stability and cycle timing is not ideal.

Taking (reconning) them all separately though? Worked (works!) great for me! The one thing I’d add to that blend? Pre-sleep hygiene. For me, that means a few things.

Timing out either 6, or ideally 7.5 hours of sleep. Add 15 minutes to that as “fall asleep time”. Beforehand, I TRY to get screens off 20-30 minutes before that 6 or 7.5 hour (+15 minute) time. I sometimes read, but mostly I’ll organize/collate my sports cards, or vintage Pokemon cards. It’s relaxing.

There’s not much of a magic bullet for restorative sleep, without changing up tempting habits.

Anything else I’d add? Maybe magnesium glycinate? Glycine? NAC? Your call on that, but that’s my whole speech!

Click to expand...
Yeah, my plan was to combine them into a single vial, so I appreciate you weighing in. That's precisely the sort of detail I was after.

Given what you've said, I figure I'll leave each one on its own until dosing time. Is it correct that DSIP plus Selank can share 1 syringe right before injection with no problem, while Epitalon needs a completely separate syringe?

Magnesium glycinate has been part of my bedtime routine for a while now, and I'll check out glycine and NAC as well.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.
 
When it comes to the syringe question, I can't say with 100% certainty, but my leaning would be that putting Epitalon and DSIP together in one syringe is the safer bet (their pl values are close), while Selank is better kept on its own.

For my own routine, I enjoy a good NA Selank in the evening, and then DSIP a few hours afterward.
 
trey915 said:


I have to take (2) 10mg gummies of melatonin and even then it’s difficult. Then I get about 18-20 minutes of deep sleep. I’ve tried Dsip but either it’s not for me or I haven’t found the right dose because it messed me up something fierce. I’ve been running CJC/ipa with no sleep improvement. I just started Selank but take it in the am. I just ordered some Epitalon to try. I’m hoping I can find something that will work.

Click to expand...
sorry for answering so late -- in what way did dsip cause you problems?
 
Fostradamus said:


I recently made a little Selank/DSIP bedtime blend, which I took SQ and quite liked. I'm thinking of making another blend, adding Epitalon into the mix. Any reasons why I shouldn't do this?

Click to expand...
Were they combined into a single vial? And afterward, did you go ahead and add Epi as well, or did you drop that idea?
 
Back
Top