Selank, DSIP, and Epitalon blend

vale113 said:

Fostradamus said:


I recently made a little Selank/DSIP bedtime blend, which I took SQ and quite liked. I'm thinking of making another blend, adding Epitalon into the mix. Any reasons why I shouldn't do this?

Click to expand...
Were they combined into a single vial? And afterward, did you go ahead and add Epi as well, or did you drop that idea?
At first, the DSIP and Selank went into one vial together, while the Epi stayed apart.
 
Fostradamus said:

vale113 said:

Fostradamus said:


I recently made a little Selank/DSIP bedtime blend, which I took SQ and quite liked. I'm thinking of making another blend, adding Epitalon into the mix. Any reasons why I shouldn't do this?

Click to expand...
Were they combined into a single vial? And afterward, did you go ahead and add Epi as well, or did you drop that idea?
At first, the DSIP and Selank went into one vial together, while the Epi stayed apart.
According to the table, DSIP and Epitalon are suggested as a pair, but my own inclination would be to test all 3 at once.
 
Back
Top