Seeking information on a kit marked TE-5

Beansnapper said:

I've got a kit that says TE-5 on it. Does anyone recognize this? Could it be Tesa 5mg?
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but have you reached out to the seller?
 
Beansnapper said:

Skidude said:

Beansnapper said:

I've got a kit that says TE-5 on it. Does anyone recognize this? Could it be Tesa 5mg?
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but have you reached out to the seller?
I emailed him, but I'm not good at waiting—figured maybe somebody on here would have an answer. 🙄
Relying on another person to confirm what a vendor shipped would be unnerving, even when the label looks familiar.

The smartest move is to wait it out, or you could check his TG or Discord
 
jpru2001 said:

But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.
 
Beansnapper said:

jpru2001 said:

But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.
So you're saying there are 2 kits with absolutely no labeling? When you say packages, do you mean the kits?
 
Beansnapper said:

jpru2001 said:

But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.
Get yourself a Niimbot D110. The moment your kits arrive, create 10 labels that include the mgs listed on the COA, the vendor name, the mgs you purchased, and the production date. Stick one on every single vial. For instance:

Tirz 30mg XYZ

6/2026 33.6mg
 
One option is to check the vendor's Telegram or Discord, or those of the testing group tied to that vendor. Often, buyers talk about what they got and post photos showing the caps and labels. So if, for example, you have a kit apiece of white, red, and blue caps that you haven't yet identified, and the vendor offers

Tirz: blue and green caps

MOTS-C: blue and clear caps

Tesa: red and white caps

Then you can rule out tirz and MOTS-C for any white caps. This method isn't foolproof, since separate products may share a cap color and the same product may appear with different colors, but it can still help you narrow things down further. Knowing which warehouse your order came from (US, Canada, EU, CN) can narrow it down even more.

(Logically, TE would stand for Tesa, given that Tirz is typically T or TZ, but don't rely on my word for it.)
 
Laxfinity said:

Beansnapper said:

jpru2001 said:

But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.
Get yourself a Niimbot D110. The moment your kits arrive, create 10 labels that include the mgs listed on the COA, the vendor name, the mgs you purchased, and the production date. Stick one on every single vial. For instance:

Tirz 30mg XYZ

6/2026 33.6mg
I went ahead and got a label maker, then put a label on EVERY vial.
 
Back
Top