Beansnapper
Explorer
I've got a kit that says TE-5 on it. Does anyone recognize this? Could it be Tesa 5mg?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but have you reached out to the seller?Beansnapper said:
I've got a kit that says TE-5 on it. Does anyone recognize this? Could it be Tesa 5mg?
I emailed him, but I'm not good at waiting—figured maybe somebody on here would have an answer.Skidude said:
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but have you reached out to the seller?Beansnapper said:
I've got a kit that says TE-5 on it. Does anyone recognize this? Could it be Tesa 5mg?
Relying on another person to confirm what a vendor shipped would be unnerving, even when the label looks familiar.Beansnapper said:
I emailed him, but I'm not good at waiting—figured maybe somebody on here would have an answer.Skidude said:
Sorry if this sounds dumb, but have you reached out to the seller?Beansnapper said:
I've got a kit that says TE-5 on it. Does anyone recognize this? Could it be Tesa 5mg?![]()
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.jpru2001 said:
But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
I checked, but his price list doesn't include any codes. ThanksSeaGypsy said:
Have you looked at the price list from your vendor? Nearly all of them print the code next to every pep
So you're saying there are 2 kits with absolutely no labeling? When you say packages, do you mean the kits?Beansnapper said:
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.jpru2001 said:
But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
Get yourself a Niimbot D110. The moment your kits arrive, create 10 labels that include the mgs listed on the COA, the vendor name, the mgs you purchased, and the production date. Stick one on every single vial. For instance:Beansnapper said:
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.jpru2001 said:
But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
I went ahead and got a label maker, then put a label on EVERY vial.Laxfinity said:
Get yourself a Niimbot D110. The moment your kits arrive, create 10 labels that include the mgs listed on the COA, the vendor name, the mgs you purchased, and the production date. Stick one on every single vial. For instance:Beansnapper said:
Yeah, but this particular one is confusing me. In my freezer I've got 2 packages whose labels came off, plus this one. Going by what I bought and what's still labeled in my inventory, I'm sure that 3 packages hold 15MG TIRZEPATIDE, 10MG MOTS-C and Tesa 10. Which is which, though, I can't tell. This vender doesn't send pictures of the order, some I'm struggling here.jpru2001 said:
But...maybe I am missing something...did you not buy it yourself?
Tirz 30mg XYZ
6/2026 33.6mg