About 5 weeks ago I moved over to Reta from 2.4 mg Wegovy. Right now I'm at 5 mg and the scale won't budge, despite keeping my intake near 1,200 calories per day. I'm thinking about bumping the dose up once more.
All told I've dropped roughly 135 kg, and my goal is another 15–20 kg before I pursue skin removal surgery. That said, the last 12 months have brought almost no meaningful weight loss. Actually, after pushing my training to about 2.5 hours daily and adding weightlifting back in, I'm up around 1 kg. My body composition does appear to be shifting for the better, but the whole process has been pretty frustrating.
Protein intakes good, diets clean and I don't drink,
Any advise from anyone thats gone through similar?
All told I've dropped roughly 135 kg, and my goal is another 15–20 kg before I pursue skin removal surgery. That said, the last 12 months have brought almost no meaningful weight loss. Actually, after pushing my training to about 2.5 hours daily and adding weightlifting back in, I'm up around 1 kg. My body composition does appear to be shifting for the better, but the whole process has been pretty frustrating.
Protein intakes good, diets clean and I don't drink,
Any advise from anyone thats gone through similar?