CNCCurrency
Explorer
So?birdwhacker said:
Right, that's exactly my point.CNCCurrency said:
From what I've seen in my own purchases, tb4 consistently costs more.birdwhacker said:
not sure manCNCCurrency said:
Hold on, really? TB 500 is consistently less expensive? Isn't that the case?birdwhacker said:
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.Smiter said:
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.birdwhacker said:
Smiter said:
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.birdwhacker said:
Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?
I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
Alright, I've just worked it out.gusterbuster said:
Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.
TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.
For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions
Apologies for bumping an old thread.
Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.
edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeledfrom what I can tell, tb5 is everywhere while tb4 is tougher to find. and yeah, obviously prices will vary by place for each one.
Smiter made that claim, and I pointed out to him that TB500 doesn't cost more. He likely assumed it because another person shared a low TB4 price from a GB that most people here wouldn't know about.Smiter said:
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.birdwhacker said:
Smiter said:
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.birdwhacker said:
Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?
I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
Alright, I've just worked it out.gusterbuster said:
Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.
TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.
For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions
Apologies for bumping an old thread.
Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?