Seeking authentic TB4 sources

Kirbyzx6

Explorer
Joined
Mar 31, 2026
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles ca
Hi, many suppliers list their tb500 (7 amino acids) as TB4 (43 amino acids).

Does anyone know of vendors offering genuine TB4? I've bought from nexaph previously, though it costs as much as $252 per kit. Ordering from CN is okay with me.

Thanks
 
Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
 
birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.
 
Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
 
Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
 
birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
 
Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.

That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.

edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeled
 
But where does this come from, ERP?😂




a78ac596181365b30763062500ccb1fcbbdbb9eee35d6c654307e70e189f699b.webp


e154c2585523f2c3fc88b234ceda938642c74ef3ad0489e9d434e2367014c6e8.webp
 
birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.

That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.

edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeled
hang on...this doesn't add up...I should verify it. awesome, feels like lessthanhalf has hijacked my chatgt. jeez.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

Hi, many suppliers list their tb500 (7 amino acids) as TB4 (43 amino acids).

Does anyone know of vendors offering genuine TB4? I've bought from nexaph previously, though it costs as much as $252 per kit. Ordering from CN is okay with me.

Thanks

True TB4 is a 43-amino-acid protein, while tb500 is only a man-made piece of it. When janoshik runs the test, TB4 comes up under names like aavant, uther, and nexaph. What sets them apart is that TB4 occurs naturally in the body and is there for healing. TB500, by contrast, is a synthetic mixture that copies TB4 and costs far less to make.

Human trials for wound / tissue repair and cardiac repair have been done with TB4, but not with tb500. Plenty of sellers label their 7-strand tb500 as TB4, and that label is wrong.
 
birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.

That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.

edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeled
Hold on, really? TB 500 is consistently less expensive? Isn't that the case?
 
CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.

That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.

edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeled
Hold on, really? TB 500 is consistently less expensive? Isn't that the case?
not sure man 😭 from what I can tell, tb5 is everywhere while tb4 is tougher to find. and yeah, obviously prices will vary by place for each one.
 
birdwhacker said:

CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.

That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.

edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeled
Hold on, really? TB 500 is consistently less expensive? Isn't that the case?
not sure man 😭 from what I can tell, tb5 is everywhere while tb4 is tougher to find. and yeah, obviously prices will vary by place for each one.
From what I've seen in my own purchases, tb4 consistently costs more.
 
CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

CNCCurrency said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
From what I know, Tb500 doesn't carry a higher price tag.

That Tb4 cost mentioned by the other person here came out of a GB, and those tend to run lower than what you'd pay from Chinese sources.

edit: Also, my take is that TB4 is the superior option, given how much trickier it is to locate and how frequently it gets mislabeled
Hold on, really? TB 500 is consistently less expensive? Isn't that the case?
not sure man 😭 from what I can tell, tb5 is everywhere while tb4 is tougher to find. and yeah, obviously prices will vary by place for each one.
From what I've seen in my own purchases, tb4 consistently costs more.
Right, that's exactly my point.

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Smiter said:

birdwhacker said:

Could you explain your interest in tb4? Since it has a shorter duration than tb5, wouldn't tb4 be the inferior option?

I'm asking since I've got some tb500 headed my way
I had the same assumption, but then I came across another person saying the complete thymosin outperforms TB-500. I'm curious about what distinctions people noticed, since the cost gap matters a lot.

gusterbuster said:

Hmm, isn't it the other way around? As in, all sellers claim tb500 while what they're really offering is tb4?
Alright, I've just worked it out.

The full-chain peptide is TB4, and it's the one that actually works better.

TB500, on the other hand, is the short-chain version.

For some reason though, TB500 sticks around in the body longer. TB4 clears faster, yet it still delivers stronger effects. Many peptides are only present for a few minutes, but they set off cascade reactions

Apologies for bumping an old thread.

Has anyone combined TB/BPC with bronchogen?
That's a difficult one.. which option comes out ahead? TB-500 being priced so much higher has to have some explanation.
Smiter made that claim, and I pointed out to him that TB500 doesn't cost more. He likely assumed it because another person shared a low TB4 price from a GB that most people here wouldn't know about.
 
Back
Top