MakeNoPeaceWithEvil
Explorer
I want to put together a stack for libido. Mine has never been great, and since starting reta it's basically gone. My wife needs attention. What options do we have?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Alternatively, you could simply enjoy a bowl of Russian beet soup, haha.CandyCap said:
Research indicates that kisspeptin may be beneficial for a low sex drive.
Here's something amusing...I really did visit Russia at one point. Haha. Somehow, I never ended up trying borscht even a single time.Calm Logic said:
Alternatively, you could simply enjoy a bowl of Russian beet soup, haha.CandyCap said:
Research indicates that kisspeptin may be beneficial for a low sex drive.
Has a hormone panel been done on you? For me, nothing has come close to what TRT plus a daily Cialis routine accomplished. I don't know your age, but once you're past 40, getting that tested makes sense.MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
For me, Cialis beats Viagra. I picked up both — along with CB’s for emergencies — via SSA Ada (before That went down) at a really good price. Once I’m out of these, what should I do, what should I do?d0se1 said:
Has a hormone panel been done on you? For me, nothing has come close to what TRT plus a daily Cialis routine accomplished. I don't know your age, but once you're past 40, getting that tested makes sense.MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
Every set of dosing instructions I've come across recommends limiting use to 2 times per week, since more frequent use can lead to receptor desensitization.MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
It's fairly inexpensive on Amazon.latviantower said:
For me, Cialis beats Viagra. I picked up both — along with CB’s for emergencies — via SSA Ada (before That went down) at a really good price. Once I’m out of these, what should I do, what should I do?d0se1 said:
Has a hormone panel been done on you? For me, nothing has come close to what TRT plus a daily Cialis routine accomplished. I don't know your age, but once you're past 40, getting that tested makes sense.MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
Honestly, I have to give you props for putting effort into taking care of your wife.MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:
I want to put together a stack for libido. Mine has never been great, and since starting reta it's basically gone. My wife needs attention. What options do we have?
Would this be taken every day, or is it something you'd use only when needed?d0se1 said:
Bremelanotide, also called PT-141, is a genuine FDA-approved medication indicated for menopausal women. It performs well in both men and women. The usual dosage is 1.75mg. I've had good results with 500mcg up to 1.75mg. How long you want to "play" determines the amount. For me, it takes about 4-5 hours before it kicks in. It's an excellent weekend peptide. Just be sure you have nothing planned that takes you out of the house lol.
Take it when needed. In any 24-hour window, only 1 dose should be given. Going above 8 doses/month isn't advised. -Per Vyleesi. That said, some people microdose MT2, which produces a comparable but weaker effect. YMMV.leeann82 said:
Would this be taken every day, or is it something you'd use only when needed?d0se1 said:
Bremelanotide, also called PT-141, is a genuine FDA-approved medication indicated for menopausal women. It performs well in both men and women. The usual dosage is 1.75mg. I've had good results with 500mcg up to 1.75mg. How long you want to "play" determines the amount. For me, it takes about 4-5 hours before it kicks in. It's an excellent weekend peptide. Just be sure you have nothing planned that takes you out of the house lol.