Seeking Advice on a Libido Stack

Joined
Feb 8, 2026
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
I want to put together a stack for libido. Mine has never been great, and since starting reta it's basically gone. My wife needs attention. What options do we have?
 
When it comes to HCG, you really need to keep a close eye on test, estrogen, hematocrit, and so on, plus get some baseline labs done beforehand.

Some single-vial sellers with fair prices offer a 10-mg vial of PT-141, and when it's in stock it can go for under $2 per mg. The dosing that's usually called "standard" is actually meant for women, not men, and women may begin around 0.5 to 1 mg. The onset can be delayed, sometimes by 6+ hours or longer. Occasionally I microdose PT-141 simply because it gives a general mood lift.

Another option: Cialis at 5+ mg taken daily, either to help libido or to boost nitric oxide for endothelial function, blood pressure support, and similar benefits.

Stacking any of these together can raise the chance of priapism, though antipsychotics and Trazodone can carry unexpected priapism risks as well.

Oxytocin breaks down more easily than HGH, and aside from recon problems with the single vial I've tried so far, I have no firsthand experience. I likely skipped using a vent needle. Because its half life is so extremely short, many customers end up dissatisfied. "Crap and nap."
 
In our household, things have worked out really well for both partners. My wife received HRT pellets, which combine estradiol and testosterone. She also takes daily troches — think gummies that melt between the cheek and gum — with oxytocin and sildanifil (Viagra). On my end, it's 25 mg test and 10 mg Cialis every day. We also keep some c@@k bombs on hand as backup.

We ended up having to turn off the smoke detectors.
 
PT141 can work wonders for libido, though figuring out the right dose takes some time. Timing is also tricky—in my case, it takes a few hours to kick in.

As for my wife, it just makes her sleepy and she ends up going to bed.
 
CandyCap said:

Research indicates that kisspeptin may be beneficial for a low sex drive.
Alternatively, you could simply enjoy a bowl of Russian beet soup, haha.
 
pt141, mt2, oxytocin

for guys, they do the job, but moving about becomes somewhat awkward
 
A few links to share quickly


https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2800937


7d4f0e16968ab66a37a7e016605ef5cfc38acb81410ab04e41eae89fec673523.jpg



Kisspeptin hormone injection could treat low sex drive in women and men | Imperial News | Imperial College London


Per two new studies, the hormone kisspeptin might be a treatment option for women and men who are distressed by low sexual desire.

66bb6d981dbc0db8e9fba8e7e619267de150d10a51143033d58c8048119a4b90.png


www.imperial.ac.uk
 
Bremelanotide, also called PT-141, is a genuine FDA-approved medication indicated for menopausal women. It performs well in both men and women. The usual dosage is 1.75mg. I've had good results with 500mcg up to 1.75mg. How long you want to "play" determines the amount. For me, it takes about 4-5 hours before it kicks in. It's an excellent weekend peptide. Just be sure you have nothing planned that takes you out of the house lol.
 
Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
Has a hormone panel been done on you? For me, nothing has come close to what TRT plus a daily Cialis routine accomplished. I don't know your age, but once you're past 40, getting that tested makes sense.
 
d0se1 said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
Has a hormone panel been done on you? For me, nothing has come close to what TRT plus a daily Cialis routine accomplished. I don't know your age, but once you're past 40, getting that tested makes sense.
For me, Cialis beats Viagra. I picked up both — along with CB’s for emergencies — via SSA Ada (before That went down) at a really good price. Once I’m out of these, what should I do, what should I do?
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
Every set of dosing instructions I've come across recommends limiting use to 2 times per week, since more frequent use can lead to receptor desensitization.
 
latviantower said:

d0se1 said:

MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

Could taking pt 141 in microdoses help with everyday libido and interest? Or does it act quickly in the same way as sildenafil, meaning you take it when you're planning to use it?
Has a hormone panel been done on you? For me, nothing has come close to what TRT plus a daily Cialis routine accomplished. I don't know your age, but once you're past 40, getting that tested makes sense.
For me, Cialis beats Viagra. I picked up both — along with CB’s for emergencies — via SSA Ada (before That went down) at a really good price. Once I’m out of these, what should I do, what should I do?
It's fairly inexpensive on Amazon.
 
MakeNoPeaceWithEvil said:

I want to put together a stack for libido. Mine has never been great, and since starting reta it's basically gone. My wife needs attention. What options do we have?
Honestly, I have to give you props for putting effort into taking care of your wife. 👏👏👏
 
d0se1 said:

Bremelanotide, also called PT-141, is a genuine FDA-approved medication indicated for menopausal women. It performs well in both men and women. The usual dosage is 1.75mg. I've had good results with 500mcg up to 1.75mg. How long you want to "play" determines the amount. For me, it takes about 4-5 hours before it kicks in. It's an excellent weekend peptide. Just be sure you have nothing planned that takes you out of the house lol.
Would this be taken every day, or is it something you'd use only when needed?
 
leeann82 said:

d0se1 said:

Bremelanotide, also called PT-141, is a genuine FDA-approved medication indicated for menopausal women. It performs well in both men and women. The usual dosage is 1.75mg. I've had good results with 500mcg up to 1.75mg. How long you want to "play" determines the amount. For me, it takes about 4-5 hours before it kicks in. It's an excellent weekend peptide. Just be sure you have nothing planned that takes you out of the house lol.
Would this be taken every day, or is it something you'd use only when needed?
Take it when needed. In any 24-hour window, only 1 dose should be given. Going above 8 doses/month isn't advised. -Per Vyleesi. That said, some people microdose MT2, which produces a comparable but weaker effect. YMMV.
 
PT-141 is something I've got noted as well. I haven't given it a go so far, though what I've come across regarding it seems encouraging. Solid thread — I'm bookmarking it.
 
Back
Top