Day3cat
Explorer
Has anyone tried the wolverine stack to help with arthritis? After about 10 minutes of walking, my left knee and hip begin to ache. Over the past 3 years, this has been getting steadily worse. Does anyone have suggestions?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For a long time, I relied on Mobic to manage an arthritic hip that had gotten so severe I was actually considering surgery. Then Tirz changed everything and stopped that from happening. After being on Tirz for a few months, I stopped taking Mobic completely. In the past, mowing the lawn for about an hour would leave that hip aching, but these days I can work outside all day and even lose track of which hip was the problem! Tirz is a clear winner, no doubt about it.Lyophilized said:
Check out this video. Tirz might be a long-term answer.
View: https://youtu.be/JM1he4pHzpw?is=DSvklMttGDFTMUvl
Yes, I'm using it. 2mg daily. My left knee gets 1/3rd of the shot, my right hand gets another third, and the rest goes into my left hip. Osteoarthritis affects both my hips, both knees, and my right hand. The change it makes is enormous. I'd estimate my pain has dropped by 30 to 50 %. Ibuprofen and aleve are no longer needed either. It's been 8 weeks of use, and I've only just begun adding 1mg of kpv.Day3cat said:
Has anyone tried the wolverine stack to help with arthritis? After about 10 minutes of walking, my left knee and hip begin to ache. Over the past 3 years, this has been getting steadily worse. Does anyone have suggestions?