Seeking advice for knee and hip arthritis

Day3cat

Explorer
Joined
Jun 10, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland, ohio
Has anyone tried the wolverine stack to help with arthritis? After about 10 minutes of walking, my left knee and hip begin to ache. Over the past 3 years, this has been getting steadily worse. Does anyone have suggestions?
 
A lot of folks seem to hold KPV in the highest regard, which explains why it shows up in KLOW.

Inflammation and arthritis can be worsened by leaky gut syndrome. So BPC, KPV, and TA1 might provide indirect benefits through that pathway, while also potentially offering more direct effects on arthritis and inflammation.

That said, if you haven't already explored it, an injection from an orthopedic or pain specialist could deliver the greatest relief right now. Hip pain, as you're likely aware, can also stem from bursitis.
 
My right knee has been through a lot: 3 separate injuries, and 1 of them tore a middle tendon. About 4 years back, I first tried BPC, and later combined BPC with TB. These days I use Klow. For me, Klow at 100% alongside consistent exercise delivers incredible results. Currently I can perform full Asian squats, putting all my weight on that knee while the other leg is extended straight. There is no pain and the motion is fluid. Since the tendon is gone, my muscle now keeps the knee stable, but I still have to avoid sudden jolts or twisting the wrong way, because that triggers pain. No peptide can repair that particular issue.

I am a huge supporter of Klow.
 
Lyophilized said:

Check out this video. Tirz might be a long-term answer.

View: https://youtu.be/JM1he4pHzpw?is=DSvklMttGDFTMUvl
For a long time, I relied on Mobic to manage an arthritic hip that had gotten so severe I was actually considering surgery. Then Tirz changed everything and stopped that from happening. After being on Tirz for a few months, I stopped taking Mobic completely. In the past, mowing the lawn for about an hour would leave that hip aching, but these days I can work outside all day and even lose track of which hip was the problem! Tirz is a clear winner, no doubt about it.
 
Day3cat said:

Has anyone tried the wolverine stack to help with arthritis? After about 10 minutes of walking, my left knee and hip begin to ache. Over the past 3 years, this has been getting steadily worse. Does anyone have suggestions?
Yes, I'm using it. 2mg daily. My left knee gets 1/3rd of the shot, my right hand gets another third, and the rest goes into my left hip. Osteoarthritis affects both my hips, both knees, and my right hand. The change it makes is enormous. I'd estimate my pain has dropped by 30 to 50 %. Ibuprofen and aleve are no longer needed either. It's been 8 weeks of use, and I've only just begun adding 1mg of kpv.

A new hip is something I need. Before the peps, getting my left sock on was almost out of the question. The reta has been a help as well...roughly 25 lbs have come off in 8 weeks

Best of luck, arthritis is no laughing matter
 
Back
Top