Fostradamus
Explorer
Over the 4+ months since I joined this forum, the knowledgeable folks here have taught me a great deal, and I've shifted my views on a number of topics. Filtering is one of them. These days I run (nearly) every peptide through a filter.
I'm aware there are already countless threads discussing filtration. Still, I haven't been able to locate any that address the particular points I have in mind.
So here's my question: suppose a peptide has been tested and all results look favorable — I'm talking M&P, sterility, endos, heavy metals, everything — would filtration still be required?
And what about pharma grade glutathione or HCG that I purchase? Should those be filtered too? At the moment I don't filter them, but I'm curious whether there's any reason I ought to be doing so.
I'm aware there are already countless threads discussing filtration. Still, I haven't been able to locate any that address the particular points I have in mind.
So here's my question: suppose a peptide has been tested and all results look favorable — I'm talking M&P, sterility, endos, heavy metals, everything — would filtration still be required?
And what about pharma grade glutathione or HCG that I purchase? Should those be filtered too? At the moment I don't filter them, but I'm curious whether there's any reason I ought to be doing so.