Airborne Daddy
Explorer
This isn't about T30 with orange or black tops, nor R30 with lavender or purple tops. It's when one vendor ships several peptides that all share the same cap color. Not a huge deal, but it makes me anxious — what if the labels got mixed up?
I've come across photos where people got 4 separate compounds from homopeptide, every one of them white-capped, and I'm not throwing shade. I've got R30 and Mots on the way, both with green caps from hhpk (sister co).... honestly the first green caps I've had in 15 months, so that's groovy. Still, I doubt I'm alone in feeling uneasy... I wouldn't want to pin half a vial of what I believed was 5mg mots and have it actually be 15mg ret.... or worse, pin half of each and end up injecting 30mg reta. Anyone else deal with this?
Don't misunderstand — so far I'm very happy with Kelly of hhpk, but I included a pic...
I've come across photos where people got 4 separate compounds from homopeptide, every one of them white-capped, and I'm not throwing shade. I've got R30 and Mots on the way, both with green caps from hhpk (sister co).... honestly the first green caps I've had in 15 months, so that's groovy. Still, I doubt I'm alone in feeling uneasy... I wouldn't want to pin half a vial of what I believed was 5mg mots and have it actually be 15mg ret.... or worse, pin half of each and end up injecting 30mg reta. Anyone else deal with this?
Don't misunderstand — so far I'm very happy with Kelly of hhpk, but I included a pic...