SVT810E said:
webdude12 said:
My Reta run began several weeks back, and I’ve had Tesa at 1MG alongside it the whole time. I’m nearing the point where the usual advice says Tesa should come out of the stack, so I’m wondering whether anyone has swapped AOD in as a replacement, using it to keep the fat loss moving?
Cycling off tesa serves no purpose at all. If it’s doing good things for you, just stay on it. The trials behind it ran a full year (a second one went two years, though I’ve never managed to find those results). Ordinary patients out in the real world on Egrifta take it with no end date. This whole cycling ritual is pure invention dreamed up by wellness clinics.
My favourite oddity about tesa comes from the phase 1 pharmacokinetics study. The self-appointed peptide gurus insist you must cycle off to “prevent receptor desensitization”, yet that same study turned up the reverse. Sensitivity went
up on tesa rather than down. The receptors answered more forcefully than they had at the start, almost as though they’d been primed or trained. The drug’s own effect stayed the same because feedback loops cap it, but the receptors themselves ended up more responsive. Taking a break would probably undo that and leave you with desensitized receptors instead.
So my advice is to season most peptide protocols from a wheelbarrow of salt.