Rotating AOD and Tesa on Reta

webdude12

Explorer
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle TN
My Reta run began several weeks back, and I’ve had Tesa at 1MG alongside it the whole time. I’m nearing the point where the usual advice says Tesa should come out of the stack, so I’m wondering whether anyone has swapped AOD in as a replacement, using it to keep the fat loss moving?
 
Does anyone actually run aod? If it’s already in your stash, my clueless self would say give it a shot. I wouldn’t go out and purchase aod just to test this idea, though.
 
Loads of reports online describe folks stacking just Reta with AOD and getting better results than they did from Reta by itself.

Plenty of folks glance at the AOD trials, write them off, and never account for when those studies happened or what they were set up to do. The subjects took it as a solo peptide, and nobody altered any other part of their routine. The researchers were chasing a fat-loss product aimed at people who wouldn’t change anything else, which is exactly why the outcomes landed somewhere in the middle. Its mechanism is plausible, but you still have to cut calories before it delivers, and that’s the reason it stacks so nicely with the GLP-1s.

The whole plan is to alternate the 2 so that each one stays inside its accepted window and neither pathway gets worn out. The trouble is that I can’t find anyone who has actually run it that way. Plenty of people pair Reta / Tesa, Reta / AOD, or combine all three as Reta / Tesa / AOD, and the ones using the full trio report enormous fat loss, but I don’t want to stack all 3 simultaneously. My hope is that Reta / AOD keeps my progress where Reta / Tesa has it now, once the time comes to pull Tesa.
 
webdude12 said:

My Reta run began several weeks back, and I’ve had Tesa at 1MG alongside it the whole time. I’m nearing the point where the usual advice says Tesa should come out of the stack, so I’m wondering whether anyone has swapped AOD in as a replacement, using it to keep the fat loss moving?
Cycling off tesa serves no purpose at all. If it’s doing good things for you, just stay on it. The trials behind it ran a full year (a second one went two years, though I’ve never managed to find those results). Ordinary patients out in the real world on Egrifta take it with no end date. This whole cycling ritual is pure invention dreamed up by wellness clinics.

My favourite oddity about tesa comes from the phase 1 pharmacokinetics study. The self-appointed peptide gurus insist you must cycle off to “prevent receptor desensitization”, yet that same study turned up the reverse. Sensitivity went up on tesa rather than down. The receptors answered more forcefully than they had at the start, almost as though they’d been primed or trained. The drug’s own effect stayed the same because feedback loops cap it, but the receptors themselves ended up more responsive. Taking a break would probably undo that and leave you with desensitized receptors instead.

So my advice is to season most peptide protocols from a wheelbarrow of salt.
 
SVT810E said:

webdude12 said:

My Reta run began several weeks back, and I’ve had Tesa at 1MG alongside it the whole time. I’m nearing the point where the usual advice says Tesa should come out of the stack, so I’m wondering whether anyone has swapped AOD in as a replacement, using it to keep the fat loss moving?
Cycling off tesa serves no purpose at all. If it’s doing good things for you, just stay on it. The trials behind it ran a full year (a second one went two years, though I’ve never managed to find those results). Ordinary patients out in the real world on Egrifta take it with no end date. This whole cycling ritual is pure invention dreamed up by wellness clinics.

My favourite oddity about tesa comes from the phase 1 pharmacokinetics study. The self-appointed peptide gurus insist you must cycle off to “prevent receptor desensitization”, yet that same study turned up the reverse. Sensitivity went up on tesa rather than down. The receptors answered more forcefully than they had at the start, almost as though they’d been primed or trained. The drug’s own effect stayed the same because feedback loops cap it, but the receptors themselves ended up more responsive. Taking a break would probably undo that and leave you with desensitized receptors instead.

So my advice is to season most peptide protocols from a wheelbarrow of salt.
That was my own reaction as I read the OP — you put it far better than I could have! My guess is the OP has exogenous hgh in mind, which is a completely different route to raising GH. Tesa works by having the body do the producing itself. In theory, as you were saying, hormone production could actually get better in the course of using tesa.
 
Tesa at 1MG stacked with Reta has done a lot for me. That said, I want to come off Tesa — I have Myocarditis (my heart is enlarged), so I’m aiming to dial back some of the effects that could play into that. Lately I keep hearing about people choosing HGH Fragment 176-191 instead of AOD, though sourcing it looks harder, particularly in kit form.

It does look like HGH Fragment 176-191 sidesteps the recon problems, though.
 
Back
Top