Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Are you asking about Retin A or Reta? That part has me confused. Both are in my routine — tretinoin (RetinA) and Reta — and neither has caused me any problems in that area.dandam said:
Does Reta have an impact on sexual pleasure? Orgasms are happening for me but without any pleasure, and I can't tell if the retina is the cause or if it's something different. Has anyone else gone through this?
Reta is the one I'd pick.chelsea daggerz said:
Are you asking about Retin A or Reta? That part has me confused. Both are in my routine — tretinoin (RetinA) and Reta — and neither has caused me any problems in that area.dandam said:
Does Reta have an impact on sexual pleasure? Orgasms are happening for me but without any pleasure, and I can't tell if the retina is the cause or if it's something different. Has anyone else gone through this?