Retina and sexual pleasure

dandam

Explorer
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome
Does Reta have an impact on sexual pleasure? Orgasms are happening for me but without any pleasure, and I can't tell if the retina is the cause or if it's something different. Has anyone else gone through this?
 
dandam said:

Does Reta have an impact on sexual pleasure? Orgasms are happening for me but without any pleasure, and I can't tell if the retina is the cause or if it's something different. Has anyone else gone through this?
Are you asking about Retin A or Reta? That part has me confused. Both are in my routine — tretinoin (RetinA) and Reta — and neither has caused me any problems in that area.
 
chelsea daggerz said:

dandam said:

Does Reta have an impact on sexual pleasure? Orgasms are happening for me but without any pleasure, and I can't tell if the retina is the cause or if it's something different. Has anyone else gone through this?
Are you asking about Retin A or Reta? That part has me confused. Both are in my routine — tretinoin (RetinA) and Reta — and neither has caused me any problems in that area.
Reta is the one I'd pick.
 
Back
Top