So I've been using Reta for roughly 2 months. During the first few weeks my weight actually went up, and then it stayed flat for months. Part of the problem was that I kept raising my dose every week, and I didn't catch on to what I was doing until about a month had passed...
Once I finally figured out that I was ramping up too fast, I held at 3mg for a month, then moved to 4mg. I'd begun to suspect either a bad batch or that I'd botched the start, but for the past 3 weeks the weight has been coming off steadily.
My plan is to stay at 4mg for the time being and find out whether that might be the sweet spot for me.
Previously I was on Mounjaro, which kicked in quite quickly, but with my Reta journey patience was obviously what mattered most!
Once I finally figured out that I was ramping up too fast, I held at 3mg for a month, then moved to 4mg. I'd begun to suspect either a bad batch or that I'd botched the start, but for the past 3 weeks the weight has been coming off steadily.
My plan is to stay at 4mg for the time being and find out whether that might be the sweet spot for me.
Previously I was on Mounjaro, which kicked in quite quickly, but with my Reta journey patience was obviously what mattered most!