Main75
Explorer
Began my diet in August at 314lbs, then introduced Reta at the start of October when I was 307lbs. I stuck to zero sugar, ate 2 meals per day — eggs in the morning and chicken salad in the afternoon before 530pm. Also made sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep, kept bedtime roughly consistent, took NAC in the morning and Glycine at night.
Things went really well — weight trended down with only small bumps up, mostly down, and by December 15th I was at 277lbs. I paused for a week while waiting on more Reta (from a new supplier) and added ipamoreline.
Here's the issue…. when I weighed myself 2 weeks later I had put on 9 pounds, and for about a month now my weight loss has basically flat lined at 284lbs.
Trying to work out what's going on
Ipamoreline?
New supplier? (Paperwork tested and batch matched) and there has been some appetite suppression but nothing like what I had in November at 2mg, and now I'm at 8 mg
Something is definitely not working the same
Things went really well — weight trended down with only small bumps up, mostly down, and by December 15th I was at 277lbs. I paused for a week while waiting on more Reta (from a new supplier) and added ipamoreline.
Here's the issue…. when I weighed myself 2 weeks later I had put on 9 pounds, and for about a month now my weight loss has basically flat lined at 284lbs.
Trying to work out what's going on
Ipamoreline?
New supplier? (Paperwork tested and batch matched) and there has been some appetite suppression but nothing like what I had in November at 2mg, and now I'm at 8 mg
Something is definitely not working the same