myboysherman said:
BNLFL said:
myboysherman said:
I split my dose into 2x per week, and when I increased it I moved to every 3 days, because side effects had me nervous. Taking on too much at once wasn't something I wanted to risk. Down the road I plan to push the dose higher than needed and then switch to a single weekly shot, but at the dose I'm on now, the results haven't made me feel sure enough to do that.
The adverse reactions haven't been awful. Nausea never showed up for us; what we did notice was a bit of heartburn when lying down for the night, though managing it is simple. It fades before the following tiration, and by this point even if it does occur, it isn't severe. Those are the only things that come to mind.
That's a fair point, and I do see it the same way. My concern, though, was arrhythmia of the heart. I'm already jittery as it is. Things became quite rough for about 2 days following my 3rd dose, so I paused, reduced the amount, and then built it back up gradually. As far as the heart goes, electrolytes appear to have resolved it.