dancs said:
Smiter said:
I am 245lbs, 6"3 and am using 10mg EOD. I may move to 10mg daily after two weeks...maybe...Based on your size, you can make your estimate.
Click to expand...
Hmm...
Started peps back in March, and I'm 205 at 6'2. IGF and CJC only began roughly 3 weeks ago.
If your dose is below what's considered "beginner", then my own approach has to be even more cautious.
Likely 10mg two times per week, or at most 3 times weekly.
Should DES and PEG ever show up through the BST groups, I'll grab those too. Waiting 2 months on CN products isn't something I can do (FURONG still hasn't arrived).
So anavar, but no HGH.
Reviews are genuinely split - one side claims hgh is the safer, better long-term option, while the other side says anavar delivers results faster than hgh but carries a higher risk profile.
Sheesh.
Alright, grab a seat—this is going to be lengthy. So, my bad.
Yeah, 10mg of Var 3 days per week is worth a shot... but hold on, before I launch into the whole HGH and Ana discussion, some background is needed. I'll frame it through business strategy.
There are two categories of goals here—proximate and ultimate.
Losing maximum fat while holding onto as much muscle and strength as possible is my proximate goal. Keeping TRT, HRT, and senescence at bay for as long as I can is another proximate goal. All of these, though, are short-term aims in service of the ultimate goal: NEVER HAVING TO EMBARK ON A FAT LOSS SLASH/CUT journey ever again.
With that in mind, chasing "muscle mass" while simultaneously cutting weight strikes me as pointless. That said, resistance training can target three distinct things. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy—bodybuilding/volume/mass training—is common knowledge. Myofibrillar hypertrophy—strength training—is known to some. But a 3rd target exists: power! People sometimes confuse it with plyometrics, but that's not what it is.
Here's the thing: as you get older, functional strength matters more and more, and the value of moving well is massively underrated. I'm lucky because my sport happens to be the one where athletes retain strength furthest into old age. Even the term old man strength shows up most in my sport. There's a cause for that. It comes down to how we train.
That covers the backdrop. Now, on HGH—sure, our levels decline with age. And HGH would assist with fat loss and muscle gain. But I'm already on GLp's. While losing weight, I refuse to accept even the tiniest bit of water retention. I'm aware some lean muscle mass will go, even if it's 10%. But what gets lost is sarcoplasmic fluid, aka muscle volume. Every stem cell that turned into myonuclei within the muscle cells stays put. With more myonuclei, once I eventually start bulking up, they will, as @Mr. Blonde put it, blast forward. So for now, I'm targeting power/myofibrillar hypertrophy and tendon hyperplasia. Anavar excels at that. I've used it before.