Whiynot20026
Explorer
Amazon no longer carries it. I ended up ordering straight from the source, and it ran me 2x your price. Ugh.WeezinDaJuice said:
I've used it myself, and I still have 2 bottles left over from a 4-pack I bought on Amazon. Out of the 2-3 Amazon BAC waters that got tested (for pH and Benzyl %), this one made the cut.Whiynot20026 said:
LabRatBarbie said:
That same Reta gave me the identical result. Hospira bac was what I used, and it turned cloudy with tiny bits that broke down. After adding 1 unit of sodium bicarbonate, everything went clear immediately. That said, I’m not putting it into my body. So what I’d suggest is switching to regular bac and checking whether that changes anything.jperiod said:
I picked up hospira green cap water by mistake - "30mL BA NaCl Diluent Solution is a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water containing .9% (9mg/mL) Benzyl Alcohol as a bacteriostatic preservative and .9% (9mg/mL) of Sodium Chloride (NaCl) as an isotonic buffer in a Multi-Dose Vial (MDV)"
Is it okay to mix reta with this? My first vial (15mg, black cap) came out cloudy when I tried it just now, but I've heard this could be a batch people already know is bad? Or does the water explain it?
Would this BAC work with Reta?
Bill
It never let me down, and each 31ml bottle came in at under $5.
Pictured below is a vial of R30 that I reconstituted using 1.5ml of Lab 1 Research H2O.
Bill