Reta ruined by heat and pausing then resuming

Zydeceltico said:

ContainHer said:

Zydeceltico said:

Dos-Dox said:

Alright, that lines up with what I figured. With reta, going by feel alone is genuinely tough. I don’t know how long you’ve been running your protocol, but at 3 mg you’re probably at least a few weeks in (ideally more). As you’re aware, among the GLPs reta isn’t the strongest when it comes to appetite suppression, and after some use it stops landing the same way. Buying from another source is totally fine, but in your shoes I’d stick with what I already had and keep monitoring measurable metrics (weight, body fat %, etc.).
I haven't used reta myself, but I've been on tirz/survo since last fall. I hit gw on Nov 1, 25 and don't feel anything — even so, I've stayed at gw comfortably since Nov 1, 25. For me it isn't about feelz; it's about efficacy.

That said, this absolutely makes me question my whole health protocol, and not just fool myself that a weekly peptide injection will magically handle everything.
How do you feel about Survo?
What pleases me most about survo is the shift in energy and the return to feeling "normal." Eating is optional—I can if I feel like it, skip it if I don't—and I haven't noticed any meaningful side effects. For 3 months now, my weight has hovered near gw.
Maz gives me about the same feeling. Whether I eat a lot or a little is up to me. Plus I'm not exhausted constantly!
 
Back
Top