Zydeceltico said:
Chopper said:
I'd like to know how a survo/tirz stack stacks up against reta. Right now I'm running 1.5mg reta alongside 3.5mg tirz, since reta gives me better energy and the weight loss has been great, while tirz does much more for joint pain and similar issues. I've thought about swapping reta out for survo/maz, but I can't tell whether that would help or hurt.
I don't have an answer for that. Reta is still something I haven't used. What I did was stack survo with tirz to get a reta-like effect, but I kept reading about raised BP on reta, and because of cardiac issues I have, I wanted to dodge that by dialing the dose in at the 3rd receptor. Whether that would really pan out, I had no clue, so I began low and worked up gradually to 1.8 of surv. Good news: my BP has not gone up at all. YMMV.
For that reason by itself, reta would not have felt safe to me.
Even so - I do have a vial of R10, and now, after 3 months of stacking T and S successfully, I've been thinking about actually giving reta a try to see how it stacks up. Stacking it is not something I'd do, which is why I still haven't committed, because - the way I see it - a real comparison would require washing out T and S first, and that's weeks, and right now I'm in a very comfortable auto-glide rhythm.