Reta Question: RT 10 vs higher MG vials

Powerslide said:

I've assisted a few individuals with their research. In trials, the starting dose is 2mg. Side effects should be minimal if you begin at 1mg, unless your vial happens to be heavily overfilled. The most notable issues I've observed or heard about personally are that during the first couple of weeks you might feel as though you're coming down with a cold or illness. At .5, you're likely just delaying progress if you've got 100lbs to shed. Personally, I've lost 26lb over 60 days—spent a month at 1mg and have been at 2mg ever since. Below is a chart illustrating how reta breaks down. I'm 60 days into an r30, which is what I began with, and I have no plans to discard it before the 90-day mark.





View attachment 8726
Nice chart — I've come across it more than once. Any idea where it originally came from?
 
Skidude said:

Powerslide said:

I've assisted a few individuals with their research. In trials, the starting dose is 2mg. Side effects should be minimal if you begin at 1mg, unless your vial happens to be heavily overfilled. The most notable issues I've observed or heard about personally are that during the first couple of weeks you might feel as though you're coming down with a cold or illness. At .5, you're likely just delaying progress if you've got 100lbs to shed. Personally, I've lost 26lb over 60 days—spent a month at 1mg and have been at 2mg ever since. Below is a chart illustrating how reta breaks down. I'm 60 days into an r30, which is what I began with, and I have no plans to discard it before the 90-day mark.





View attachment 8726
Nice chart — I've come across it more than once. Any idea where it originally came from?
My guess is Janoshik produced that, though I'm not certain. It's definitely been reposted. As time passes, it looks like concerns lean more toward bacteria than degradation. So I'd examine it and confirm there's no cloudiness or floating particles prior to injecting.
 
Related thread running at the same time --




How do I choose the size of the vials to order?



Later this week I'll be putting in my first order for Retatrutude. I need to drop 35 kg, and I carry a lot of visceral fat. In percentage terms, that works out to roughly 32% of what I weigh now. My understanding is that Retatrutide could take as long as two years to get there, and the dose plays a role. I've gone through what people have shared about...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
woundcarping said:

For me, R10 serves mainly as travel stock: mix it, bring it along, inject, then toss it. At home I keep R140 going because that gives me the lowest price per mg.

If your goal is dropping 100+lb, you respond slowly to Tirz, and it takes you months to reach a standard Reta starting dose, that's your call; to me it sounds miserable and leaves me asking why.

My costs:

R10 $58

R30 $97

R140 $320

Assuming 13 week reconstituted life:

At 2mg/week R30 is cheaper than R10.

At 8mg, R140 is cheaper than R30, discarding the expired 36mg.
R140 is available? That's wild, I've never come across it, the highest I've personally seen is around 80mg.
 
huntermyth said:

woundcarping said:

For me, R10 serves mainly as travel stock: mix it, bring it along, inject, then toss it. At home I keep R140 going because that gives me the lowest price per mg.

If your goal is dropping 100+lb, you respond slowly to Tirz, and it takes you months to reach a standard Reta starting dose, that's your call; to me it sounds miserable and leaves me asking why.

My costs:

R10 $58

R30 $97

R140 $320

Assuming 13 week reconstituted life:

At 2mg/week R30 is cheaper than R10.

At 8mg, R140 is cheaper than R30, discarding the expired 36mg.
R140 is available? That's wild, I've never come across it, the highest I've personally seen is around 80mg.

It had to be ordered custom, through one of the group buys.
 
Do you still take tirzepatide? What dose did you reach at your peak? If you've stopped, how many days or weeks has it been since your final injection?
 
Back
Top