PorcShanc
Explorer
Hey everyone. For close to 3 months I've been using Reta, BPC, TB500 and GHK. Reta is delivering solid results, and that's the only reason I still have faith in the supplier I came across on this forum. I have zero doubts about how well it works and I'm happy with the weight I've dropped.
As for the others, this is what my dosing looks like...
BPC - 1mg daily (missing around 3 days each month)
GHK - 3mg daily (missing around 3 days each month)
TB500 - front-loaded 3mg 3 times per week for 2 weeks, now on 3mg per week (1 injection weekly)
From these peptides I've felt basically nothing. My skin hasn't improved and my recovery doesn't seem any quicker. Is my dose too low? Or could they simply be bunk?
As for the others, this is what my dosing looks like...
BPC - 1mg daily (missing around 3 days each month)
GHK - 3mg daily (missing around 3 days each month)
TB500 - front-loaded 3mg 3 times per week for 2 weeks, now on 3mg per week (1 injection weekly)
From these peptides I've felt basically nothing. My skin hasn't improved and my recovery doesn't seem any quicker. Is my dose too low? Or could they simply be bunk?