Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Whose protocol are you referring to?SolidChick said:
Based on what I've come across
RetaCNCCurrency said:
Whose protocol are you referring to?SolidChick said:
Based on what I've come across
Appreciate it, I'll take a lookSolidChick said:
RetaCNCCurrency said:
Whose protocol are you referring to?SolidChick said:
Based on what I've come across
This comes from https://researchdosing.com/
Apply this code:
Certified peptide
My starting point was 1.5, and the effects were unmistakable. I stayed at 1.5 for roughly 3 weeks, then moved up to 2mg. That's been my dose for 5 weeks now. Low doses seem to suit my body well as I gradually increase toward higher amounts, and I'm happy with how it's responding. Where I'll ultimately land is still unclear, but beginning this journey feels exciting.kill_bill said:
My initial Reta vials are in transit, and I'm trying to decide between 0.5 and 1.0 as a starting point.
I've been using 5.0mg of Tirz for close to a year, so should I begin Reta at a low dose and adjust from there?
Did you stop tirz first, or are you still taking it while beginning Reta?chemstud said:
My starting point was 1.5, and the effects were unmistakable. I stayed at 1.5 for roughly 3 weeks, then moved up to 2mg. That's been my dose for 5 weeks now. Low doses seem to suit my body well as I gradually increase toward higher amounts, and I'm happy with how it's responding. Where I'll ultimately land is still unclear, but beginning this journey feels exciting.kill_bill said:
My initial Reta vials are in transit, and I'm trying to decide between 0.5 and 1.0 as a starting point.
I've been using 5.0mg of Tirz for close to a year, so should I begin Reta at a low dose and adjust from there?
For 3 months I took 2.5 Tirz. Then I made a cold turkey switch to 2mg of reta, and it seemed slightly less potent. However, 4 weeks later I moved up to 4mg of reta, which worked well in my case.kill_bill said:
My initial Reta vials are in transit, and I'm trying to decide between 0.5 and 1.0 as a starting point.
I've been using 5.0mg of Tirz for close to a year, so should I begin Reta at a low dose and adjust from there?
Began from no medication at allHichewgoddess said:
Did you stop tirz first, or are you still taking it while beginning Reta?chemstud said:
My starting point was 1.5, and the effects were unmistakable. I stayed at 1.5 for roughly 3 weeks, then moved up to 2mg. That's been my dose for 5 weeks now. Low doses seem to suit my body well as I gradually increase toward higher amounts, and I'm happy with how it's responding. Where I'll ultimately land is still unclear, but beginning this journey feels exciting.kill_bill said:
My initial Reta vials are in transit, and I'm trying to decide between 0.5 and 1.0 as a starting point.
I've been using 5.0mg of Tirz for close to a year, so should I begin Reta at a low dose and adjust from there?
Also, remember to include some of those carbs when using Retanitrohyper said:
I stopped Tirzepatide last week. February was basically a full month of use for me, and during the final 2 weeks I was at 3mg. Then on Monday (March 9, 2026) I began Retatrutide at 2mg, and my plan is to remain at 2mg through next month, increasing to 4mg only if necessary. The dosing titration and schedule from Eli Lilly's most recent trial is what I chose to follow.
On the side effect front, my sleep has not matched what I had while on Tirzepatide, and this morning brought very mild nausea since I had not eaten yet. I have also found that I can eat a little more on Reta, which I appreciate, because strength training means I need to hit a high protein goal every day, and on Tirzepatide that was a real struggle.
CNCCurrency said:
Appreciate it, I'll take a lookSolidChick said:
RetaCNCCurrency said:
Whose protocol are you referring to?SolidChick said:
Based on what I've come across
This comes from https://researchdosing.com/
Apply this code:
Certified peptide
so what was your final decision? i've been taking 2.5mg tirz every other day since last june and i'm considering switching over to reta.kill_bill said:
My initial Reta vials are in transit, and I'm trying to decide between 0.5 and 1.0 as a starting point.
I've been using 5.0mg of Tirz for close to a year, so should I begin Reta at a low dose and adjust from there?