I've been dosing reta for roughly a month. Per the studies, the standard starting amount is 2g.
I mixed a 10mg vial using 1ml of bacteriostatic water. Each time I dose, I stick to the usual routine: wash hands, use swabs, put the needle into the vial and draw back to the 21-22 mark, tap, then push the plunger back up to the 20 mark, which expels air bubbles and a bit of liquid.
Today, after my 4th dosage, I checked the vial and there's maybe 10 units...1mg of liquid remaining. Based on my math, I should have about 5 full doses left. Where did that other milligram go?
I mixed a 10mg vial using 1ml of bacteriostatic water. Each time I dose, I stick to the usual routine: wash hands, use swabs, put the needle into the vial and draw back to the 21-22 mark, tap, then push the plunger back up to the 20 mark, which expels air bubbles and a bit of liquid.
Today, after my 4th dosage, I checked the vial and there's maybe 10 units...1mg of liquid remaining. Based on my math, I should have about 5 full doses left. Where did that other milligram go?