RETAinJP? said:
Glplover121 said:
What are your thoughts on how Reta compares with MJ when it comes to food noise and appetite suppression?
Last year I was on MJ for 10 months. It worked really well for silencing food noise, and my appetite was almost completely gone. I’ve come across differing accounts from other people suggesting Reta might not produce that same effect. I began Reta at 2mg and have been on it for 2 weeks now, but I haven’t noticed anything substantial. Should I give it more time, or is this what Reta is normally like?
How long it takes can depend on the MJ dose you're on. I went from 2.5 mg MJ directly to roughly 2.5 of Reta, and the initial 2 weeks were fine. At around the 1 month point now, though, the physical fullness hits so hard that eating almost anything makes me feel sick.
As for the drop in "food noise," that MJ effect likely won't return until you move up to a bigger dose. Still, at this moment I'm basically indifferent to food, like a robot lol. It works quite differently, but for me the outcome is superior. A longer half life, a lower cost, and a bit more energy are nice too.
Unfortunately I'm going back to Manjaro since I'm in Japan now and syringes aren't available. Hang in there, I'm envious lol.